Slim ans save, advise pls

Hi, I had never heard of slim and save until I came on here so wondered if someone could give me the low down on the diet and what's involved? I've read people talking about meals and shakes. I've done lighter life in the past and lost 6 stone but not sure I could do that again and like the idea of having meals too.
Thanks

Welcome to the SnS forum. The best advice is to take a look at the Frequently Asked Questions thread, stickied at the top. That will give a good understanding and then we can help with any specific questions you have.

Thanks for your help, I've read the thread and it's clearer now. Just one question, can you have a meal like spaghetti Bol, a shake and a bar plus your protein and veg all in one day??

Yes you can have all that in one day.

I personally have 4 packs a day so I have shake for breakfast cottage pie for lunch spaghetti for tea and a bar for supper yum yum :)

It's really good diet and a lot easier to stick to plus bonus the meals are delish!!!

Its ketogenic hun... If you go to the top of the section you can find the programme details!!!

I have just changed from Lipotrim!!! Its amazing!! X

Deezer do you do 3 packs or 4??
I have so much too loose that the thought of ww or sw is enough to knock me over the edge, I need to see the results to keep me motivated!

I prefer to have 4 packs a day as I don't need to buy anything else. There's no cooking really just add water and microwave. The packs at first look small but they are so filling and taste great.

Plus it's nice to have that 4th pack (my bar) on the evening :)

My mum does 4 packs with veg and is losing a stone a month.

Weight loss is amazing!!

Nope I'm saving that option until I get to the point where you feel you just can't take it no more and want to start eating. As I had lots to lose at the start. So I usually feel like this for the last stone at around 11. So this is my back up plan if I don't feel the need I won't add it but I have the option :)

Deezer do you do 3 packs or 4??
I have so much too loose that the thought of ww or sw is enough to knock me over the edge, I need to see the results to keep me motivated!
I have 3 packs.... I have cooked chicken in the fridge that i nibble on through the day and i have veg with my evening meal....

LOVE having something warm and filling at tea time!! X

Lots2lose36 said:
Nope I'm saving that option until I get to the point where you feel you just can't take it no more and want to start eating. As I had lots to lose at the start. So I usually feel like this for the last stone at around 11. So this is my back up plan if I don't feel the need I won't add it but I have the option :)

Do you mind me asking how much you have lost ?

Deezer said:
I have 3 packs.... I have cooked chicken in the fridge that i nibble on through the day and i have veg with my evening meal....

LOVE having something warm and filling at tea time!! X

How much have you lost? I lost quickly on LL but not sure if it would be the same on this with the meals

I've lost upto today from 15.5 to 13.0 = 2 stone 5lbs

All losses are in her signature so about 9 weeks (which is great going)

I do lighter life and I substitute some of the SnS packs for the LL ones as they are so nice! I am currently on LL lite (3 packs and a protein meal) so similar to the 3 pack programme from SnS. Happy to answer any specific questions you have about the difference between the two plans.

Back