Slim at home magazine

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Bethany246, 27 June 2007 Social URL.

1. Bethany246

Bethany246 Banned

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi
    Has anybody seen the slim at home magazine it is a good magazine it is all about doing diets without going to a club and it tells you other things as well and also gives sucess stories of slimmers who have slimmed with doing it online it gives different slimming clubs online too

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SarahB

SarahB Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8lb(27.65%)
    Diet:
    Currently Slimming World
    I saw the first issue when it came and i think I even bought the second issue ( it had a feature on Janice in Corrie) But I haven't seen it since.

I thought it was a good read as it wasn't tied into any particular diet or diet club.

4. Bethany246

Bethany246 Banned

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi Sarah
    I like it because it is nice to see what other slimmers have lost and which diet they followed i remember seeing that issue with janice out of coronation street as well.
    Have you decided what diet you are doing hun

5. SarahB

SarahB Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8lb(27.65%)
    Diet:
    Currently Slimming World
    Hiya,

I am doing Weight Watchers now, i Joined on Monday after managing to put on 10 pounds since my wedding day (26th May).

I dabbled with Slimming world but the idea of too many "free foods" is not good for me! I am really pleased with myself as I have stuck to my points and I am hoping to have a good first weeks loss - roll on Monday!!

6. Bethany246

Bethany246 Banned

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi Sarah
    Well done for sticking with ww hun
    Good luck for monday hope you have a good loss

Take care

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.