slim clothes ready?

lady24

Silver Member
So come on...How many of us have our slim clothes ready on the slim shelf in the wardrobe? I do!!:D

Been sorting out My wardrobe today... got so many nice clothes that I cant get into anymore some even in size 12's!

Basically what I have done is sort them all out into sizes then given them there own shelf, so size 20s on one 18s on another and so on... I think this is going to be a nice little spur for me when I am feeling low! and getting onto a new size shelf is a goal achieved, sounds silly i know, but whatever gives you encouragement right?? :)

x

I had a look in the wardrobe myself today.. didn't sort clothes out but searched out some jeans that should fit me in about 2/3 months..

I have a cupboard full! Was in the loft but it was brought form at Christmas with decorations cos o don't think I'm too far away from them :) x

I dont have loads of clothes, I am always gutting out but I kept two pairs of my topshop skinny jeans. I remember getting into them before and I felt amazing. I absoultly love them. Can not wait until the fit again. .

So come on...How many of us have our slim clothes ready on the slim shelf in the wardrobe? I do!!:D

Been sorting out My wardrobe today... got so many nice clothes that I cant get into anymore some even in size 12's!

Basically what I have done is sort them all out into sizes then given them there own shelf, so size 20s on one 18s on another and so on... I think this is going to be a nice little spur for me when I am feeling low! and getting onto a new size shelf is a goal achieved, sounds silly i know, but whatever gives you encouragement right?? :)

x

I did exactly the same some months ago. What I have done this time is every time I have gone into a smaller size I have sorted and taken ALL... the larger size clothes to the charity shop or thrown away. So I have nothing left to grow back into.. I am determined this time that I will stay slim and more healthy.:D

I have a pair of jeans out that I will keep trying on every fortnight just to see where I am at with them... I can't fit in them yet but I hope eventually they will be really baggy!

yep, got shed loads of clothes which I slimmed into a couple of years ago, and now don't fit :( ... this blasted couple of stones WILL go for good, and then some more to finally get to the elusive goal I have set myself :rolleyes: .... this will mean I can buy some newer SMALLER ones ... whoop whoop :)

Onwards and downwards ladies (& gents)

I have clothes in my wardrobe from size 8 to 24 :(

Needless to say, my weight has been up and down my entire life :cry:

This time, I truly feel in control :)

The big clothes are going OUT as soon as the next size down fits.

I will end up with clothes that fit nicely, and are all the same size! :D

Darcy15 said:
I have clothes in my wardrobe from size 8 to 24 :(

Needless to say, my weight has been up and down my entire life :cry:

This time, I truly feel in control :)

The big clothes are going OUT as soon as the next size down fits.

I will end up with clothes that fit nicely, and are all the same size! :D

Go for it Darcy :)

I have loads of clothes in a size 12, and I can't wait till they fit again. In the meantime I have jeans in every size on the way down :)

Back