Slim Fast After Lipotrim

Astrantia

Ello :D

I had a thought this evening. When I achieve goal weight with Lipotrim (it will be a while, I have a lot to lose) and I've done the refeeding, I was wondering whether going on Slim Fast straight after might be a good way to ease my body back into eating. Being as Slim Fast is two shakes (with milk [but I'd use Oat milk]) and one meal in the evening, at around 800 calories a day. I have 4 tins of Slim Fast sitting in the cupboard too, would be good to use them up. Then slowly I'll ween off of it, and replace with small healthy meals.

Has anyone done this before?

Thanks.

A
x

Not sure hun but i wad thinking of going on to slimming world. Ive tried slim fast before n i was constantly hungry unlike lipotrim. Dnt know wat anyone else thinks but thats my plan xx

I'm planning on going to slimming world when I get to my goal weight just so I can maintain my weight and not go back to my old ways.

I'm just going to eat healthy 6 days a week and have a treat tea on a Saturday night and CONTROL MY PORTION SIZES!!! I've been cooking healthy meals for my family whilst I'm on TFR so it should be easy to just continue. I also now buy as much organic food as I can which I know is more expensive but to be honest, I'm buying less because of that which is giving automatic portion control and my family are getting premium quality food too! Its a win win situation! I feel really good buying organic food, makes me feel like I'm doing the best for my family and soon for me. I only ever buy free range eggs and chicken, have done for years, now I'm looking to source free range meats too which I can get from a farm not that far away and it really isn't that much more expensive, especially as I'll be buying less.

I'm going to do similar to MS R , eat healthily and exercise throughout the week and allow myself what I want on Sundays!
At least then throughout the week u can look forward to a treat or go for a meal/ cinema with ya treats!
And as il be exercising it should all be cancelled out !!
Actually afraid to start eating again though! Anybody else feeling like this?

My plan is similar to MsR and Natalie, I'm just going to calorie count and eat healthily during the week and let my hair down the weekends, obviously I won't over do it but just have something extra niceeee! Might also join a gym, or get an exercise DVD... My sister does what I plan to do and only exercises once a week with a dance DVD and has lost so much weight! So there's my plan, hopefully it'll work for me :)

Back