slim fast mountain

juliexxx

Hi slimfasters

I'm going from slimfast to slimming world, tonight will be my 1st meeting.
I am left with ALOT of slim fast as i brought enough of it to see me to goal :sigh: it didnt happen.
Anyway i have approx 4 1/2 months worth actually 279 items including ready made shakes and smoothies, meal bars and soups items eek i counted them this morning. The best before dates are between 09/08 and 01/09 so good enough to take you through 5 months of the plan.
I was going to put them on ebay but thought id ask here is anyone local to Northampton(and would pick them up or me deliver) would want them at a very very cheap price :)
Good luck to everyone on the plan i hope you all get to where you want to be.
let me know if your interested, really don't want to be posting them, they are SO heavy

Oh heck thats a lot of SF!!!! I'm nowhere near or I would have bought it from you, or at least some of it! How come you have so much?? It must have cost you a small fortune. eBay might be your best option because it will be a lot to post it. You could always post a list on here of what you have and see if you can get rid of some of it by sending it through the post?!

BL x

Hi BL

It is a hell of alot of SF, i got it into my head that this time i really would do it and thought if i had it all here in the house then i HAD to do it BUT i can't and to be honest its made me feel even worse failing as i know how much money ive wasted too.
Think ebay will be my best bet i might manage to recoup a little of what ive lost, money not weight coz ive lost nowt lol.
Good luck on your journey
x

Is the SF still available?

Hi, if the SF is still available I would be interested in purchasing it as I have just started and have a way to go. If it is still with you I can collect, please contact me - I am new to this site and am not sure if I can send you a private message!!
Netty x

Hi netty,
My mountain is still here. Due to us both being new here we cant private message :( ive noticed that people do leave email address so if your still interested please leave it for me on this board and ill get back to you :) am just about to leave for work though so it wont be until later today.
x

Hi
Thanks for getting back to me, let me know when you are back from work, I will keep checking the messages and then I will post my e-mail address. Thanks Netty x

Hi please contact me on I tried to post my e-mail address earlier but it hasn't appeared so e-mail addresses may not be allowed. Thanks Netty x

Last edited:
Hi netty
Sorry for the delay, i'm afraid my mountain has been snapped up , a lady at work wanted it and took it off my hands last night.
Good luck on the plan, i hope you get to where you want to be :)

x

Back