slim fast mountain

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by juliexxx, 17 June 2008 Social URL.

1. juliexxx

juliexxx Member

Slimming world
    Hi slimfasters

I'm going from slimfast to slimming world, tonight will be my 1st meeting.
    I am left with ALOT of slim fast as i brought enough of it to see me to goal :sigh: it didnt happen.
    Anyway i have approx 4 1/2 months worth actually 279 items including ready made shakes and smoothies, meal bars and soups items eek i counted them this morning. The best before dates are between 09/08 and 01/09 so good enough to take you through 5 months of the plan.
    I was going to put them on ebay but thought id ask here is anyone local to Northampton(and would pick them up or me deliver) would want them at a very very cheap price :)
    Good luck to everyone on the plan i hope you all get to where you want to be.
    let me know if your interested, really don't want to be posting them, they are SO heavy
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. busylizzie

busylizzie Full Member

Oh heck thats a lot of SF!!!! I'm nowhere near or I would have bought it from you, or at least some of it! How come you have so much?? It must have cost you a small fortune. eBay might be your best option because it will be a lot to post it. You could always post a list on here of what you have and see if you can get rid of some of it by sending it through the post?!

BL x
  4. juliexxx

juliexxx Member

Slimming world
    Hi BL

It is a hell of alot of SF, i got it into my head that this time i really would do it and thought if i had it all here in the house then i HAD to do it BUT i can't and to be honest its made me feel even worse failing as i know how much money ive wasted too.
    Think ebay will be my best bet i might manage to recoup a little of what ive lost, money not weight coz ive lost nowt lol.
    Good luck on your journey
  5. netty3

netty3 Member

Is the SF still available?

Hi, if the SF is still available I would be interested in purchasing it as I have just started and have a way to go. If it is still with you I can collect, please contact me - I am new to this site and am not sure if I can send you a private message!!
    Netty x
  6. juliexxx

juliexxx Member

Slimming world
    Hi netty,
    My mountain is still here. Due to us both being new here we cant private message :( ive noticed that people do leave email address so if your still interested please leave it for me on this board and ill get back to you :) am just about to leave for work though so it wont be until later today.
  7. netty3

netty3 Member

Thanks for getting back to me, let me know when you are back from work, I will keep checking the messages and then I will post my e-mail address. Thanks Netty x
  8. netty3

netty3 Member

Hi please contact me on I tried to post my e-mail address earlier but it hasn't appeared so e-mail addresses may not be allowed. Thanks Netty x
    Last edited: 19 June 2008
  9. Pierce

Pierce Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Calorie Counting, Healthy Eating & Exercise
    It is automatic for our spam detector ;)

10. juliexxx

juliexxx Member

Slimming world
    Hi netty
    Sorry for the delay, i'm afraid my mountain has been snapped up , a lady at work wanted it and took it off my hands last night.
    Good luck on the plan, i hope you get to where you want to be :)

11. netty3

netty3 Member

No problem, thanks for letting me know. Nettyx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.