slim fast prices

BlueFluff

Hi as Asda has dropped the cheap prices i was wondering if anyone knows of any other place doing offers?

Sent from my S3 using MiniMins

Only the tins are on offer at Boots, not the ready made.
I bought a vanilla one today and was a little surprised as it has more calories than Tesco UltraSlim...... :confused:

I don't like Slim Fast :( I'd much rather have UltraSlim, its soo much thicker and leaves me fuller. My tummy was rumbling less than an hour after my SF shake this morning!

£4 a tin (12 servings) and they're a lot thicker than SF. Some say sweeter too but I can tell, I'm slightly addicted to the Cafe Latte one :-D

Oh calorie wise choc is 215 and CL is 203.

Defo need a blender though!

Just wondering, do you guys swap between the different shakes? I am going to try Herbalife next week but maybe I can mix it up a bit and try all the different options out there! (Herbalife seems to be the cheapest option, hence me going for it)

I don't know about Herbalife but I will be sticking to UltraSlim from now on as I really dont like SlimFast! Hopefully someone else will be along to soon that will know about swapping between the different shakes, Meanwhile I will be googling Herbalife ;)

Edit to say - 50 posts!! yay me :D

I have just found out that Herbalife is not suitable for a vegetarian diet - makes me very sad! I will be trying UltraSlim instead :D

Back