Slim Fast Worked For Me

So Iv always been up and down with my weight - I went from 18 stone to 12 stone (I'm a guy) on Orlistat and kept it off then I moved to the US and ballooned up to 19.7 stone

On April 4th this year I decided enough was enough and decided to go with Slim Fast - it's a diet I'd always overlooked before but I liked the simplicity of it. I have a shake and protein bar for breakfast (Around 400 calories) and the same for lunch - meal times I have rice with a weight watchers/slim fast etc., meal or veggie burger etc., and in 16 weeks have gone from 19.7 stone to 16 stone and from a size 40 waist to a size 34. It's been such a stress free diet to be on and I'm so happy with the results

The only thing with diets is...what happens when you get to the weight you want to be? You can't be on 'slimming drinks' for ever more.
At Slimming World they stress it's not a diet it's a lifestyle change. A change of eating habits.Makes a lot of sense to me.If you stick to the plan 100%
it works.It's longterm not a quick weightloss programme.

For me a vlcd disrupts my bad patterns - and makes me feel it's achievable. Each to his/her own!

For me, SW has always been my ‘go to’ diet. It’s always worked well and I’ve lost large amounts of weight but sadly regained much of it several times.
I decided to try something completely different this time as I was struggling to lose anything at all on SW after going through the change. So that led me to start slim fast 8 weeks ago. Originally I was only going to do it for a week but I was enjoying so much that I’m still on it! And I’m almost a stone and a half lighter too. I’m obviously concerned about what I’ll do when I reach target but for now I’m just happy to be losing and to be feeling so well.

I posted this originally in August 2017 when I was still on my weight loss journey - fast forward to October 2018 and I hit my goal weight in January 2018 and have maintained since. I’m now on the maintenance plan - one Slim Fast per day (Usually breakfast) then healthy choices for lunch and dinner.
Congratulations and well done!:winner::bestwishes::0clapper:

I posted this originally in August 2017 when I was still on my weight loss journey - fast forward to October 2018 and I hit my goal weight in January 2018 and have maintained since. I’m now on the maintenance plan - one Slim Fast per day (Usually breakfast) then healthy choices for lunch and dinner.

Absolutely brilliant @Northern_Star xxx

Well done!!! I was on CWP and costing me a ££££ so I did a bit of research and started using the Slimfast shakes instead! 3 stone down and so happy! 1/2 the price of CWP with same nutrients, better protein and less sugar!
I’ll stick with this and move up the CWP stages but use the slimfast products instead..

Back