Extra Easy slim for 2017, new year new me.

slimfor2018

Hi everyone,

i've lost count of the amount of diaries i have started on here and have never stuck to any of them.

My weight as a child up until about 16 was always healthy, i was one of the lucky teenagers who could eat anything and not put on any weight. As soon as i left school and went to college and then uni my weight has spiralled out of control to the point where i dont recognise myself anymore. I am now 26 and bang on 17 stone.

I know i am an emotional eater, when im feeling down i use food and treats to improve my mood, if im happy going out for a lovely meal or having a treat is the first thing i think of to make me even happier.

I finished uni in 2013 and weighed 16 stone, within a couple of minths my partner and i found out we were expecting our little boy. I was lucky with my pregnancy not to have any complications and i put on about 1.5 stone. I gave birth injune 2014 and a few months later i started slimming world and lost a stone for xmas, However i put on a couple of pounds and completely fell out of the great routine i was in. A year on the stone i lost is back on.

I am now back at work full time and can feel myself reaching for comfort food out of boredom at lunchtime, our nearest lunch place is greggs. Then in the evning reaching for the quickest things. We are moving house this week and I am planning on joining my local slimming world group in Monday.

This time it isnt just about me, i want my family to be healthy. I want my son to learn how to eat healthily and not have the mental issues i have struggled with. I want to be able to look forward tonour wedding and not have the thought of wearind a wedding dress amd the pictures fill me with dread. I want to take my family on holiday and feel confident on the beach, instead of putting it off for another year.

My partner is so supportive and always says how nice the slimming world meals are and is really encouraging. My mum on the other hand is the complete oppositem she is naturally slim and so are my sisters. She calls me fat, dusgusting, lazy.., basically everything she can think of. It is really getting to me and our relationship is on the brInk now.

Im using this week to gradually get into the plan and use up the bad things in the cupboards, from Monday it will be full steam ahead.

We are trying ti save for a wedding and to buy our first home, so i will try and post meal plans and prices.

Thank yiu for your support,

Back