Slim for life. My Journey

martine125

Hi folks
Still a bit new to this posting but after doing it for the past few days and reading so many other peoples successes, blips and triumphs I thought i would give my own diary a go.

Its refreshing to know that others are going through the same issues as me and have the same worries and thoughts regarding losing weight.

I have been the typical big girl since i was a teenager. One of 5 sisters , the oldest and biggest. Always sat around size 16/18 but that gradually crept up to a 20/22. Lost 3 stone a few years ago with lighter life but just started eating as before and put it back on.

Have played around with the same 2 stone on and off like a yo yo for the past 3 years. Even my wedding in July last year didn't seem to be enough to make me lose weight:cry:Love my photos but still look like the big girl.

Anyway don't know what was really the catalist that started me on the road again but just woke up on Monday and thought i've had enough feeling crap and overweight I'm going to do Exante. Started on Monday on total Solution and determined that this time its for life.(had packs in as dabbled a bit in November 12)
Ordered more for 12 week supply and here I am, Day 5 and still going well and feeling positive.

I find that this helps writing things down as I feel that I want to do well and not let myself or others down so this helps me stay focused:) (if thats not to corny)

Will check in daily to keep me on track. Thanks for reading and good luck with everyones own journey x

Well have survived the weekend so far x Yesterday was the first day that i really wanted food. Cant honestly say i was hungry but just wanted to eat! Resisted and went to bed early lol x. Roll on Monday for first weigh in x

Welcome on board hun, Glad you made your diary. Good luck for first WI.

Well I have made it through week one and so happy to have lost 10lbs. A bit of a wobble at weekend but came through it and stayed on track.Was thinking of doing maybe 1 day(Sat or Sun) as add a meal but dont know if thats wise or not. Be grateful if anyone can advise if they have done that. Im a bit concerned that if I dont I may go off the rails a bit lol x Going out in 2 weeks wit the girls and know that I will prob have to have a meal then. Suggestions please for low carb meal that others may have tried? xx

Is it just me or do others have cold hands and feet? I know its wintery out there but i cant seem to get my hands warm x Sitting with them wrapped around a coffee cup for warmth lol x

Me too! I even had two hot-water-bottles last night. My skin has gone super-dry too. Should all be worth it soon...

I hope so lol x I know my skin is dry and even my mouth at times although Im drinking at least 3 litres of water a day on top of my coffee x

Hi Martine! Best of luck on your journey, What a great loss so far! :) xx

Well its the weekend again and am out tomorrow so going to have a low carb meal tomorrow with hubby and stick 100% rest of time. I know it recommends 1 bar a day but taking 2 today as helping Mum move house and wont have a ccess to my blender so hopefully it wont make too much of a difference. Have agood day everyone x

Have a lovely day hun.

If I don't have a mixer I just use a water bottle and do a lot of shaking! Today is at least a bit warmer...

Well still going although finding it quite hard. Have added a meal and a bit easier. Dont think im going to ge t the quick result hoping for but will try to keep going for 3 months x

if ya need to add a meal in now and then as long as its a keto friendly one it will be like doing WS some days and TS on others...

there are a few that mix it up a bit on here to stop themselves going off plan ..

another WI and you should be in the 15's!!!! well done so far x x x

Back