Total Solution Slim for summer 2013

ImLosingWeight

Hi fellow Exante dieters :) I'm starting this blog to kickstart my new diet which I am going to try to stick to until I lose 100ibs. I've dieted twice before, first time was slimming world and lost about 3 stone but put it back on, second was Exante and I lost about 3.5 stone but made a big mistake! I came off the plan for a 'weekend' and didn't end up getting back on it. I've tried to restart the Exante diet about 4 times and never managed more than a couple of days!

So I'm blogging this time. I've planned to reward myself with a holiday (I've never been abroad!) when I reach my goal of losing 100ibs. I want to lose this within a year which I'm sure is more than achievable on Exante.

I just weighed myself Saturday night - 7:40pm 24th November 2012 ; and I weigh 19st 9.6 ibs.

I'm using shakes that I have local until I order my main monthly batch next friday. So for tomorrow and next week, it's going to be all shakes. When I order I think i'll order some bars.

I'm looking forward to keeping track of my progess here, and also reading about other peoples journeys!

I'm pleased im starting now because my Christmas and New year I should be well in the swing of things :)

I'm starting lighter by about 8ibs than when I last updated my weight here, so that's a great positive to start out on :)

albert-einstein-quote-ecard.jpg

Last edited:
Hi, Glad you have made he decision to get back on exante, I myself am restarting on monday ordered a monthe supply yesterday and can honestly say I am looking forward to getting back in control. I am an emotional eater and have got a lot going on at the moment but decided that if i don't take control i will end up back were i started last may as i am heading back that way. I look forward to catching up with your progress and hope we can encourage each other throughout our journey :)

Hey Jacqueline, that sounds like a great idea! Will be really great to keep track of your progress as you're starting at a similar time to me :)

It's great your restarting before your hard work is undone, you've done brilliant to get to 16.10 - that's a good inspiration!

What a great weekend I've had. Saturday was my mum's birthday and I went out for a nice meal with my family. Today in the day I went to the library and worked hard on some writing I had to get done to develop my career prospects (i am applying for a promotion) - I got there at 11 and worked through to 4 on a sunday so am pretty pleased with my work ethic there. Tonight I went to some friends and had a great night relaxing and enjoying uplifting conversation. So all in all a very nice weekend. I'm also pleased to say day 1 is complete now on exante! I had my three shakes and feel fine. The craving for food is still there but that's mostly psychological as I'm only a little bit hungry as this is day 1. Day 2 and 3 I'm just going to take as they come but I'm feeling in good spirits. I also managed to say no to some lovely refreshements when I was out tonight, and drank only water so all in all a great start!

Here's to a solid week ahead. Good luck everyone!

What a great weekend I've had. Saturday was my mum's birthday and I went out for a nice meal with my family. Today in the day I went to the library and worked hard on some writing I had to get done to develop my career prospects (i am applying for a promotion) - I got there at 11 and worked through to 4 on a sunday so am pretty pleased with my work ethic there. Tonight I went to some friends and had a great night relaxing and enjoying uplifting conversation. So all in all a very nice weekend. I'm also pleased to say day 1 is complete now on exante! I had my three shakes and feel fine. The craving for food is still there but that's mostly psychological as I'm only a little bit hungry as this is day 1. Day 2 and 3 I'm just going to take as they come but I'm feeling in good spirits. I also managed to say no to some lovely refreshements when I was out tonight, and drank only water so all in all a great start!

Here's to a solid week ahead. Good luck everyone!

Well done to your first day you can do it x I'm only on day 6 so not far in front if you need some cheering up. I'd like to loose 5 stone and would be happy to loose a stone before Xmas so lets get our heads down and shift those lbs xxx hope you have a good day

well done on getting through day 1! it feels good to be in control doesn't it , lets hope tomorrow is as easy for us xx

Thanks both great to read your comments :)

Day 3 here and i've just had my last shake. Had some minor headaches today, but worst part was just that feeling of being unsatisfied! Our bodies are designed to like eating food and it's certainly noticed that there hasn't been much about last 70 odd hours!

I read a motivational just now which sparked my mood a bit. http://www.minimins.com/success-stories/292557-ive-finally-done-target.html the poster says in there that "Being overweight is hard. Losing weight is hard. Choose your hard." that's a great way of putting it and i'm going to remember that next time i'm coming home feeling deprived :)

I've realised now If i just blend the shakes a little they taste much better as they keep a bit of consistency. I really enjoyed the shake I had 15 minutes ago because I was hungry! I know it's going to be hard over the coming months, and it will mean sacrificing some 'feeling good' because eating good food is enjoyable, but... it'll be worth it so here's to continuing and just getting through these months ahead and blitzing the weight down!!

Got my eyes set on Sunday now and my weigh in hoping for a good start! Going to watch a movie tonight, been out alot lately and now I'm in I think i'm going to find a decent movie to watch on lovefilm! Hope everyones doing well, off to check out blogs now :)

well done on getting through day 3! one day at a time is the only way to tackle this i think! try having a glass of water before your shake i find it helps you feel full x
keep up the good work:)

Thanks Jacqueline. I had a coke zero today really felt like something earlier so had one of them.

Tonight has been tough. Really want to eat a takeaway. Bored and still feeling unsatisfied...

Just taking it one day at a time like you suggested though.

Cheers :)

Managed to stay on the diet. I've decided I'm going to use the next weeks and months to focus on studying stuff I have wanted to study for a while and work on a couple of projects I've wanted to make more progress on. Need something to keep me interested and vibrant while I am not eating anything!

I just weighed myself and got some great motivation. I'm 19st 1 ib so have lost 8ibs in 4 days. Pretty amazing. If I can lose another 2ibs or so in the next 3 days that will be great as I'll be under 19 stone. I know 8ibs is amazing, but I also know alot is water so another 2ibs might be doable :)

day 5 all on track, feeling pretty good about my will power. Had a weigh in, I hate the idea of obsessing over scales and don't usually, i'm a guy so normally can go forever without checking and at least weekly when dieting.. but they were nearby and I checked... 18st 13ibs ! That's 10ibs in 5 days!!! I'm really pleased. Under 19stone now, i'm not going to update my stats until official weekly weigh in sat night, but really pleased :)

Last edited:
Wow that's fantastic :) well done xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow excellent so far - keep it going - I have up na down days but just take it an hour at a time

Vee x

Thanks Vee yeah it's funny how mood can fluctuate, i think this is as much a mental test as anything else!

Wow that's fantastic :) well done xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thankyou!

I have a few days holiday from work now, looking forward to the break, and going to make sure I spend the time well and don't get opportunities to want to eat out! I've just ordered my first batch of shakes since I restarted, looking forward to receiving them, going to be shakes all the way in december, might introduce the bar in Jan as a new year change ;p.

Ordered 50xvanilla and 50xchocholate - nice and simple! Also ordered one of their shakers I had one before and they are great! No more spilling half the contents of a pack in a half bottole of evian water at lunch lol. I've also ordered some of the water flavourings, going to look forward to trying them out, wanted something like that when I was last on the diet but they didn't offer them then :)

I just checked my purchase history almost 2 years ago (Feb 2011), I was on the diet for 2.5 months, my order history shows 3 monthly purchases, I've done it once I can do it again! (I only came off before for a weekennd not realising it would be hard to get back on! - not making that mistake again ;p )

Last edited:
You go girl and have agreat few days off work
:cool:

:) thanks vee! Im a guy ;-) but thanks for encouragement!

Day 6 all clear! Went out last night got in at 1am! Was so tired when I got in specially as I hadn't had last shake! But was great had like 5 bottles of water and two black coffees all night, feeling strong atm especially as I proved to myself I can still go out. If anything this morning on very little sleep I feel better than when eating normally! I had my shake when I got in and slept for 4.5 hours and then my shake again this morning, and feel a little tired but not walking asleep! Which I usually am on this much sleep.

I've noticed this diet improves my sleep patterns and alertness in the morning im sure of it! I used to eat late alot I think that might be connected!

Here's to a good weigh in tonight!

good luck everyone :-D

Back