slim for vegas

hi everyone,

i was doing slimming world for the second time last year , but in november i got really ill and then my uncle died so i left it until now,

iv been back on it since last week and iv lost 4lbs,

going to do a food diary as last time it really helped so here goes starting from yday ..xxx

monday 16th jan 2012
red day

B: orange ( got to work late )

L: ham , salad, boiled egg, muller light , orange x2 2x nimble bread ( hex b ) laughing cow light triangle (hex a )

D: fresh cod baked in the over , brocoli , carrrotts, peas, muller light salad cream (2syns)

drinks = 2 x coffee (milk as hex a )
1 x vimto light

syns = 2/10

was a good day apart from not drinking enough :) :)

Hiya, food looks good hope it all goes well and you are feeling loads better. Just make sure you ha e the full amount of the hexs. Did you have all 5 triangles or split it with the milk? X

Hiya, food looks good hope it all goes well and you are feeling loads better. Just make sure you ha e the full amount of the hexs. Did you have all 5 triangles or split it with the milk? X

Hi Jayde,

I split it with the milk . Normally I get to work early and have Porridge which uses most of my HEX A then i use the rest in hot drinks,

and also helps me use one of my HEX B then ill have potatoes or pasta with my dinner, but yesterday went all to pot lol x

iv also quit smoking today ! o god what have i let myself in for! on the upside I have quit in the past for long periods of time so I can do it!

Back