Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.
  1. Lydzjos

Lydzjos Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    hi guys, well it's summer, and i'm still not... slim : ( so, my new aim is to get slim for xmas! 5 months, surely that's enough time!? i think that's definitely enough time to get ourselves back on track and into that lovely black dress, for that special occasion; what do you think? : D shall we be super cheesy and do it together? : D .. just fot xmas?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ashton.x

ashton.x Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(15.31%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I said I was gonna be slim for the summer too... It would have helped if I joined SW before summer had begun hahaha but I did finally make the move! My goals @ xmas now too hopefully lose 3 stone! Ood luck & happy slimming x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

4. Angela2107

Angela2107 Member

Oh oh can u join? lol! ItsWI tonight for me and have lost 2st 3lb so far. Another 2st 3 will take me to what is (for the moment) my target. It's about 20 weeks to Xmas so I figure 31lb is just about doable.

My goal was 4st 6lb by new year but hey ho Christmas it is!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.