Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    hi guys, well it's summer, and i'm still not... slim : ( so, my new aim is to get slim for xmas! 5 months, surely that's enough time!? i think that's definitely enough time to get ourselves back on track and into that lovely black dress, for that special occasion; what do you think? : D shall we be super cheesy and do it together? : D .. just fot xmas?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ashton.x

ashton.x Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(15.31%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I said I was gonna be slim for the summer too... It would have helped if I joined SW before summer had begun hahaha but I did finally make the move! My goals @ xmas now too hopefully lose 3 stone! Ood luck & happy slimming x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

4. Angela2107

Angela2107 Member

Oh oh can u join? lol! ItsWI tonight for me and have lost 2st 3lb so far. Another 2st 3 will take me to what is (for the moment) my target. It's about 20 weeks to Xmas so I figure 31lb is just about doable.

My goal was 4st 6lb by new year but hey ho Christmas it is!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.