slim fruits

emma&alex

I know if I ask officially they will just say no, but can anyone see any reason why I can't have 'slim fruits'.
They would really help with ketosis mouth.
It has little to no carbs in and doesn't have citric acid, so assume it wouldn't knock me out of ketosis?

There's 24g in a pack, and they recommend 5 a day max due to laxative effects.

Other Ingredients:

Gum Acacia, Maltitol, Sorbitol, Xyltiol, Acidifier (330), Fruit Juice Concentrate, Flavour, Vegetable Oil, Sweetener (955), Colour (100, 141), Coating Agent (901)

Per100g Serving:
Energy205kcal / 860kJ
Protein0g
Carbohydrates<0.2g
of which sugars<0.2g
Maltitol25g
Sorbitol13g
Xylitol12g
Fat<0.2g
of which saturated<0.2g
Dietary Fibre40g
Sodium<0.01g

Acidifier 330 is citric acid. I think also the artificial sweeteners can trigger cravings for other things and make you more hungry - I've read that and I've found it to be true for me.

Thanks for replying.
I didn't realise acidifier 330 was citric acid!

The artificial sweeteners..is that any? Like tablet form that I put in my coffee? Or just the stuff they put in these type of things.

I had the tablet sweeteners a lot in drinks but found that if I had sugar free sweets or gum they were a bit of a trigger. And everyone is different. Also I found that little extras even when they weren't a problem in themselves sometimes led to things that were. For me, 100% is easier in the long run but sometimes there is something that will get you through with limited damage.

Back