1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Slim pickings . . . my food blog!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by jadelois, 26 July 2010 Social URL.

1. jadelois

jadelois Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I guess I need to write down all I eat as it makes me feel better about a good day and able to see where I went wrong on those not so great days.
    I have a hell of a lot of weight to lose but I am determined to get it off and keep it off. My long term goal is for June 2011 however I shall set myself some mini-goals to keep me on track.

I started last Wednesday but can't recall what I have had so far so I will start from tommorow. .
    Sticking to Green and Red days as my plan although eventually I hope to suss out Extra Easy for convenience reasons.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.