Slim & Save my food diaries

sczoo90

Well hello all, I am starting Slim & Save tomorrow, i have got a deadline date of October (yikess!) as going on holiday and want to look my best for when I go :),

Bit about me -
My names Scott, I'm 22 I live with my partner and 2 dogs (jack Russell's) I work in health and safety and like most people have tried a lot of diets with limited success, I have been doing the Cambridge diet and lost over 2 stone so another 1.5 stone remaining now I CAN DO THIS! Cambridge was really expensive tho so went for this for a cheaper alternative.

My official day 1 is tomorrow (19th June) I will update every evening on how I'm doing so please tag along and we'll help each other..

That's enough from me for now, all products are ready to go and water at the ready. So determined to lose this last bit of weight so I can have my old confidence back and be me.

Take care all,
Scott X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Best of luck Scott! You'll do great on this I'm sure!! :)

Try find other ways to bring back your old confidence, because your weight doesn't determine confidence, that comes from within you!

Are you doing other things other than just on the diet to help with that??

You're going to look great in no time at all!! :)

Good luck!!! Im getting my delivery hopefully tomorrow! (ordered last night) So ill be starting Friday! :)

Best of luck Scott! You'll do great on this I'm sure!! :)

Try find other ways to bring back your old confidence, because your weight doesn't determine confidence, that comes from within you!

Are you doing other things other than just on the diet to help with that??

You're going to look great in no time at all!! :)

Hey yes very true, I am a very cheeky, bubbly and people wouldn't say I'm a shy character! But would feel a lot happier being lighter (wouldn't we all!?) I'm on day 2 now yesterday was horrid but handled it well never done so many emails in work LOL to keep my mind off the dreaded food!
I'm going to gym twice per week don't want to overdo it as not sure how much energy I will have, yesterday not a lot atall haha!

Will soldier on x

Good luck!!! Im getting my delivery hopefully tomorrow! (ordered last night) So ill be starting Friday! :)

Good luck for tomorrow I'm sure you'll do fab and remember I'm only a day or so in front of you :) we can motivate eag other well do this x

Good to see you back Hun :) hope your feeling better now xx

Hello sczoo,

Sorry for just butting in but I started last Saturday myself and was looking for a bit of support from other newbies....
Hope you are feeling ok.
Cheers

Good luck to all the newbies :) keep strong and it gets easier the longer you do it ;-D

Here's an update of my weight loss journey I'm getting there slowly ;-) still going x

image-3965131112.jpg

Back