Slim&Save to JUDD

carrot_tit

Gold Member
I know quite a few of you have moved over from VLCD to JUDD and was just looking for a bit of advice. I've been on Slim&Save for the last 8 weeks now and since i only like the Chocolate and Strawberry shakes its getting a bit dull! I also love exercising and have found out to my cost that my current exercise routine has been hampering my weight loss (never thought that would be possible!). I want to move onto JUDD and i'm just wondering did you guys refeed before starting JUDD or did you just jump straight in? I'm a bit afraid of eating in case it upsets my stomach?

Hi, I moved straight over, and think I lost 2lb that week. Have seen some others sts or small loses, and one or two small gains. But tbh it should be considered normal to regain slightly as you ate refilling your cells etc. just be prepared for a small gain and anything extra is a bonus!

15 lost : 52 to goal

Hi there, I'm currently on S&S but starting JUDDD on a down day tomorrow.

The way I see it is if I gain at first then it will soon come off and even so it's worth it to be able to eat normally again :)

I came straight over
Had a sts but I am giving it a month to 6 weeks, I feel like I have lost more weight x

hey hun, i really jumped straight in from cambridge to juddd. put on 2lbs the first week but i did overeat on the first weekend so wasnt a shock to see that really! the week after i stayed the same, then i lost 1lb the week after then another 2lbs the following week.this is my 5th week on juddd. hoping for a sts tmrw but then im doing CD for a week because im impatient with my losses! if i can get down to 8st 10lbs i'll be happy then i'll come back to juddd to maintain after the week on the shakes :) x

Thanks Lumpyandbumpy. And i can i just say how impressive your losses on CD have been! I was hoping to get down to the 8's but i'm just so fed up of doing this every day! If i could get to 9 before my hols in october I'd be happy with that for the time being.

Thanks Lumpyandbumpy. And i can i just say how impressive your losses on CD have been! I was hoping to get down to the 8's but i'm just so fed up of doing this every day! If i could get to 9 before my hols in october I'd be happy with that for the time being.

thank you! i know what u mean with getting fed up of the shakes, by the time i finished CD i lived off chicken and mushroom! my CDC used to laugh at my order every week, it was always 21 chicken shakes! it can get monotonous but maybe you could try what ive done by juddding for a few weeks then doing the shakes again for a few days to lower the weight quicker, i'm sure you'll get to 9 well b4 your hols:) x

Hi Lumpandbumpy, thanks for replying. How are you doing being back on your shakes? I was going to give S&S another week after my weigh in but i am completely fed up. Even the strawberry shake is making me feel sick now so all i can drink is the chocolate! Think my body needs a change. Your comment about your CD laughing at your order. When i did LL 5 years ago all i could stomach was raspberry and chocolate so that's all i could order! I'd like to get to 9 but to be honest as long as i can get back into my size 10 clothes i don't actually care what i weigh. So the big question is do i finish tomorrow after my weigh in or do i give it another week........

hey hun! i didnt go back to the shakes in the end! i had a really quiet wkend and i thought i couldnt handle the thought of 3 shakes when i was in the house most of the time. if im busy i can do them coz im not near the kitchen but what ive done instead is stuck to 1000 cals a day and im going to do some 500 days this week in the mix as well to see if i can shift a couple of lbs that way but i dont think i can face the shakes yet! x

just my penny worth im back on the shakes after a gain from JUDDD and I do wish that i had got to my goal weight first before coming off but holiday and stuff got in the way!!!

Once you come off CD is hard to get back into it xx

MissieCB said:
just my penny worth im back on the shakes after a gain from JUDDD and I do wish that i had got to my goal weight first before coming off but holiday and stuff got in the way!!!

Once you come off CD is hard to get back into it xx

It's notoriously hard to go back to a vlcd (myself included). It has the first times the charm rule

16 lost : 51 to goal

fizzyfluff said:
It's notoriously hard to go back to a vlcd (myself included). It has the first times the charm rule

16 lost : 51 to goal

And me! I tried toooo many times x

Back