Slim & Save week one so far...

MrsJonnaz

On to day 3. All going good so far! :) To be honest I haven't felt hungry at all yet, but feeling a bit yuck today.
Made some mushroom soup for lunch and added extra mushrooms to it. Very nice.
I can just see myself getting a little bored of the evening meals. The packs seem quite samey, and I am getting a little bored of steamed veg and chicken....
Have a plan to spice it up tomorrow though. Having a few drinks tomorrow night, yes, I know, not permitted, but I'm not going to let it rule my social life when I only go out once or twice a month. Planning on having a king prawn salad for lunch tomorrow. Marinading the prawns in chilli, lemon, garlic and coriander and cooking them on the George Foreman grill served with an abundance of salad and cucumber. Can't wait! Planning on drinking vodka, lime and soda, haven't had a drink for a few weeks now, so with the diet I will def be taking it easy!

Deffo spice things up, i would go barmy having chicken all the time

So many options make a really tasty evening meal makes it easier :)

Well done so far x

MrsJonnaz said:
On to day 3. All going good so far! :) To be honest I haven't felt hungry at all yet, but feeling a bit yuck today.
Made some mushroom soup for lunch and added extra mushrooms to it. Very nice.
I can just see myself getting a little bored of the evening meals. The packs seem quite samey, and I am getting a little bored of steamed veg and chicken....
Have a plan to spice it up tomorrow though. Having a few drinks tomorrow night, yes, I know, not permitted, but I'm not going to let it rule my social life when I only go out once or twice a month. Planning on having a king prawn salad for lunch tomorrow. Marinading the prawns in chilli, lemon, garlic and coriander and cooking them on the George Foreman grill served with an abundance of salad and cucumber. Can't wait! Planning on drinking vodka, lime and soda, haven't had a drink for a few weeks now, so with the diet I will def be taking it easy!

Just read your post and have to point a few things out. Firstly as Rebekah said, you should really vary things :) secondly lemon juice will kick you out of ketosis, and lastly you shouldn't drink on a VLCD as drinking in ketosis can be highly dangerous! Please bear these points in mind as we don't want you making yourself poorly :(

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

Back