Slim spaghetti

lorraineA

Silver Member
Just tried the slim spaghetti with silver pack of S&S spaghetti Bol. Added squirt of umami paste and extra garlic and chilli flakes.
It ended up almost like a proper spaghetti Bol and there was loads so was really filling.

Have now tried slim noodles, fettuccine, rice and spaghetti and liked them all. Prefer rice and spaghetti though as more versatile and seem more normal.
Can highly recommend them!

Yeah the price puts me off too, don't see why they're so expensive really. I think they're maybe quite useful when you're starting out but personally, and it's just how I feel, I don't think I really need them now. I'm firmly in ketosis so don't feel hungry and my stomach has shrunk so packs actually fill me up! Can see the use in them but just not for me.

Slim spaghetti sounds nice! I might get some for a try..

I also agree that I don't know if I want them anymore. I've been having Zero noodles, but for the first time tonight I'm not sure I will make them, veg and the pack will be enough I think.. (never thought I'd say that!) :p

Last edited:
I had a similar thought. Half my problem was portion size, so if I keep my self "full" on this diet, I'm going to need to eat similar sized portions off diet.. Vicious circle type thing. Saying that I have ordered some slim noodles just in case I have a particularly bad/hungry day.

I don't have them all the time just occasionally as i agree u don't need them in ketosis. I just think they make a nice addition or alternative e.g added to a pack for lunch which means I can leave my veg allowance for dinner.

I love having my veg allowance for dinner too :p

Wonder if zero noodles/pasta/rice would be nice with some of the spring onion and salad leaves as a small salad dish in the afternoon? Might try it..

I love having my veg allowance for dinner too :p

Wonder if zero noodles/pasta/rice would be nice with some of the spring onion and salad leaves as a small salad dish in the afternoon? Might try it..

Well let me know what u make if it please once u have tried it. Just thinking it may be nice too with chopped chicken and salad for lunch?

I'll post on here if I make anything and let you know Lorraine:).. just eating 4 packs a day at the moment, but if I have some chicken/fish they would be nice with that.

I'll post on here if I make anything and let you know Lorraine:).. just eating 4 packs a day at the moment, but if I have some chicken/fish they would be nice with that.

Cheers Gee

Back