Slim Wannaby Diary - Last Attempt

Hi Guys,

Reading all your posts are great, Tarateal has definately kept me focused this week.

Like most of you I have also tried a variety of diets and also caved in and let myself down. I done CD on and off for 2 years, the first time round was by far the easiest and lost over 3 stone in 9 weeks but then went on holiday and it all slowly started to creep back on.

I feel so determined this time round on slim and save and I love that there is a forum which is a great distraction.

Day 6 today and feeling strong - onwards and upwards :)

Welcome Slim W and well done on getting to day 6!

Thanks bordersgirl, you have been doing great. I have been reading so many threads that have kept me going especially in the evenings as this is my weakest time.
I have just placed another order with a whole variation of product - a months supply so there is no turning back now.
Have you tried the wafers??

Well done on getting to day 6!!! the first few days were really hard for me! How are you feeling now?

I'm feeling surprisingly good, even the first 3 days were not really bad for me luckily. My weigh day is Monday so fingers crossed I shredded another couple of pounds :)
I need to buy some ketosis sticks so I can see if I'm in ketosis already.
Have you tried the water flavouring from SS??

hello and welcome slim w

well done for making it to day 6 so you are over the worst of it now and it should start to fall into place and get easier.

its surprising where the time goes and you will be slim before you know it.

keep up the good work

x

I've had the wafers but they are a bit sweet for me but nice if you have a very sweet tooth. Women can have 1.5 as a meal (instead of the bar) I think or 2 if they spilt them throughout the day. That's another reason I don't have them as I'm rubbish at splitting things up or spreading them out.

I haven't tried the water flavouring. I rarely have anything but tea / coffee or plain old water.

I'm feeling surprisingly good, even the first 3 days were not really bad for me luckily. My weigh day is Monday so fingers crossed I shredded another couple of pounds :)
I need to buy some ketosis sticks so I can see if I'm in ketosis already.
Have you tried the water flavouring from SS??

No don't fancy it. I just have plain water, black tea or coke zero. Also not bothered with the ketosis sticks!

I love the chocolate wafers and the strawberry are ok as well.

Flavourings wise again I think they're ok but I'm not too fussed by them.

Hi!!

So glad to hear you like having a read of the old diary!!! Now I can read yours too! Well done on getting to day 6!!!! I can safely say that everyone was right, the first week is the hardest part, I feel so much better now! Looking forward to seeing your progress and good luck for day 7 and weigh in on monday!!!! xxx

Thanks guys, iv order one of each flavour of the wafers but saw that they are not a mrp. My delivery didn't arrive today as promised and I only have 3 shakes left, fingers crossed it arrived Monday :-/

Tarateal I live in Bracknell just down the road from cippenham.
I thought I would try the flavouring with sparkling water, I'm generally also drinking plain water, coffe or dr pepper zero.

Ok.. So I don't it, I made it through the weekend without going off plan, I did miss my wine on Friday but its all about breaking old habits.

Weigh in day tomorrow and I can not wait. As my order did not turn up Saturday I'm hoping it will tomorrow as iv now ran out of slim and save product.

Good luck everyone to another successful day

Iv been so bad trying to keep this up to date but I am a secret stalker and love reading everyone's posts.

I'm just over a month in and lost a total of 24lb. 4lb more and I would have lost 2st, I'm so excited. I think I would have already done 2st if I didn't go off plan for a week when I went away in feb:-( damn you alcohol, anyway been back on plan 100% for 2 weeks now and still going strong.

I don't seem to be tempted anymore with food and people can eat around me without me even feeling bothered. I think I'm in the right mind set and I just want to stay strong and focused.
Official weigh in is tomorrow I was 15.last Saturday and weighed 14.13lb this morning.

Well done, 24lbs is a fantastic weight loss. Keep it up!

It'll only be water retention although I know how frustrating it is.

You're doing great! 24lbs is excellent since you started! Keep it up, even if you don't get chance to post very often, it's good to keep popping in and updating us on how well you're doing x

Wow, is that 24lbs in one month including your week off? Either way that is a fantastic weightloss. I think the right mindset is key. I'm a newbie (1st weigh-in tomorrow). I've found the fist few days tough but the last few days have been great. Good luck with the rest of your journey xx

Back