slimfast newbie

saunders0000

love my family
hi all iv decided to start on the slim fast plan as i need to lose sevral stone and its cheper than lighter life iv been over weight for for most of my adult life and need to do something about it
iv just got the new exercise coach for the wii to help me get going and plan on doing 15mins a day to start me off :jelous:
ive tried the shakes and like them cant believe they keep me full till next meal just tried one of the meal bars:sign0137:didnt like them at all will keep to shakes and snacks i think
i hope this diet works for me really determined as of on hols in 14 weeks so would like to be more energetic as off to yorkshire and would like to be able to walk around and see the sights with out my back killing me after just 5 mins
thanks for reading this hope to make afew friends on here :)
linda

Last edited:
Hello there and welcome! I am nearing three weeks on slimfast lost 6lb the first two weeks and weigh in again on monday. It is not too bad once you get used to it!

Anyway just wanted to say GOOD LUCK!

Welcome Saunders and good luck! I have found this place to be not only helpful, but super friendly! :D

LR

welcome, keep posting it helps! maybe join the monthly challenges for an extra boost :O)

hi linda, we're all in the same boat here trying to lose that unwanted weight so come on often when you're struggling, want advice or just a chat. there's so much support its lovely! good luck x

thanks all for your suport had a good weekend considering kids being more of pain than usual plus pmt so managing to stick to it

thanks all for your suport had a good weekend considering kids being more of pain than usual plus pmt so managing to stick to it

Haha.. yea, I've been counting down the minutes until nap time with my daughter... I must say it seems to be harder to loose weight when there are children involved. I bought Ayleigh a chicken nugget happy meal today and she always leaves behind one nugget... and I usually pop it into my mouth. But today.. I didn't :cool: But I wanted to!!:8855:

LR

Haha.. yea, I've been counting down the minutes until nap time with my daughter... I must say it seems to be harder to loose weight when there are children involved. I bought Ayleigh a chicken nugget happy meal today and she always leaves behind one nugget... and I usually pop it into my mouth. But today.. I didn't :cool: But I wanted to!!:8855:

LR

You go girl! :D

I just started Slim-Fast and am excited to see what it can do for me. I have tried every diet in the world and nothing has worked!
82%282%29.gif

I just started Slim-Fast and am excited to see what it can do for me. I have tried every diet in the world and nothing has worked!
82%282%29.gif

I know how you feel. I think I've read every diet book out there... I should be an expert on weightloss.. but still overweight! :rolleyes:

LR

Hi Linda :) Welcome and good luck! This site is great for when you need encouragement, I don't get any at home! Coming on here has stopped me raiding the fridge more than once!

LR

Aww bless her. Well done! But u can have a nugget happy meal 2 for ur evening meal, its within the kcals allowance! And have a coke zero or water with it!

And welcome newbie!! This site has been a god send 2 me!

Aww bless her. Well done! But u can have a nugget happy meal 2 for ur evening meal, its within the kcals allowance! And have a coke zero or water with it!

Um, really? hmmmm.. maybe if i start loosing a substantial amount of weight, it might be a treat :cool:

LR

well done on not eating it ! theres always going to be someting to tempt us
my weeks going well so far weigh in on saturday !!

4Ibs is fantastic congrats to you :)

Congrats Saunders! :)

LR

well 1lb off this week not happy :( but better than 1 on hoping for better week
putting it down to few cals as was missing 1 shake most days
fingers crossed for this week :rolleyes:

Back