• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

SlimFast offers........

peanuts

need to get to boots asap :)

thanks for that

Sam1309

Silver Member
asda and tesco also have a deal on... i know tesco is 2 ready made for 2 pound

not on SF but always keep an eye out for offers

Morrisons as well - £2.99 per tin. And an offer on the ready made, but I can't remember exactly what that was because I don't buy them.

Oh, and three for two on the caramel snack bars. And something on the cheesey snacks as well.

My local Lloyds pharmacy has an offer on atm - 2 x SL anything - buy one get one free. For the powder shakes it works out £8.50 for 2.

Not sure if its on offer everywhere but worth a try.

BB x

kazzymc

Gold Member
asda are selling the ready made shakes for a pound a bottle

Yes that's what kind of gave me the incentive to try the diet in the first place. Do they do cafe latte in the tins? I had the shake for lunch today and it was lovely!!!

judith55

Silver Member
Yes that's what kind of gave me the incentive to try the diet in the first place. Do they do cafe latte in the tins? I had the shake for lunch today and it was lovely!!!
I don't think they do the cafe latte in the powder but aren't they lush? I only use these and drink 2 per day. When I bulk buy the till assistants look at me as if I'm mad. Which I probably am. (Just don't look at the sugar content altho that will explain their loveliness.)

Good news - cafe latte does come in tins! :D I got another tin today at Boots

Its amazing made up with crushed ice! Yum!

Linz
x

Superdrug have a 3 for 2 on the snacks and ready made shakes - I stocked up today :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SlimFast 1
WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time) 77
SlimFast 63
SlimFast 12
SlimFast 4