SlimFast / Tesco Ultra Slim

CoCo

:sign0144:I have tried WW, SW, online diets, too many to mention,:rolleyes: . The only diet I had any success with was SlimFast, but I got really constipated, and got cramps although that could have been from doing one diet one week, then starting another the next I suppose.
So anyway, I have definitley put a few (and more:cry:) so decided that the best for me is Slimfast, I get a bit too obsessed with counting points/weighing portions and then eat less and less until I stop eating altogether.
So for me SF is the better option as I don't have to worry I might have weighed/pointed wrong etc. I had a look in Tesco this morning and they have their own meal replacement, Ultra Slim. I got this instead as I was worried I would get stomach problems again on SF, although I suppose they are basically the same. The chocolate one is better then the SF one, it's lovely.
Hopefully this time I will be able to stick to it, stomach permitting,lol and I started a job last week, I walk to and from walk, it's a 15 minute walk there and back and I am on my feet non stop for 2 hours every day so that should help with the weight loss.
It's hard walking past my car when I set off for work, so tempted to jump in but so far I haven't and have walked every day.
Anyone else done or doing SF or Ultra Slim and how did you get on?

I'm on CD 790 so not the same but thought I'd wish you good luck anyway. You've had success on SF in the past so there's no reason you can't achieve the same again :)

Hi Everyone iam on SlimFast i started the diet when i got divorced i have lost over 7 STONE but it has been over a period of three yrs i still have everything i want in moderation and have found i have not had any ill effects on my health being on the diet, i have before and after pictures and even my two sons do not remember mum looking like the pictures.
Would love to hear other success stories iam still on SlimFast to keep me in shape, i have tried Lipo Trim but the price has put me off at £37 pounds a week compared to SlimFast where you can often but one get one free in chemist such as Super Drug at the moment.

Jaqui

Slimfast

I am on slimfast. This is the third time I have done it - the first time I lost 3.5 stone before I married my ex-husband. The second time was after the birth of my first child and I was back to pre-pregnancy weight in four months and now the third time, trying to lose baby weigh from my second child (who is now nearly 19 months old) and also for my wedding in August next year. I have so far lost 13 pounds.

I like slimfast because you have the shake/smoothie/bar for breakfast and again for lunch and a proper meal in the evening. I feel if the chose is taken away from me then I do not over eat.

I do have a thread called Slimfast - Feb challange if anyone wants to join.

Thanks

Tish

Hi Everyone iam on SlimFast i started the diet when i got divorced i have lost over 7 STONE but it has been over a period of three yrs i still have everything i want in moderation and have found i have not had any ill effects on my health being on the diet, i have before and after pictures and even my two sons do not remember mum looking like the pictures.
Would love to hear other success stories iam still on SlimFast to keep me in shape, i have tried Lipo Trim but the price has put me off at £37 pounds a week compared to SlimFast where you can often but one get one free in chemist such as Super Drug at the moment.

Jaqui

Congratulations Jaqui on losing 7 stone and maintaining...:happy096:

Well done!!!

Would love to see your photos!

Love Mini xxx

i pigged out yesterday after i had chocs on thursday from b/f. they were still in the cupboard so i aint them. i've got the breaking strain of a kit-kat when it comes to chocolate. i've been good up to now though. b/f was out lastnight so he's layed on couch with hangover. i've just got back from town with mam and our 6 year old thought that i might of brought macy d's in. then he got all huffed when i said i wasn't going for any. kitchens like a bomb site, crisp and biscuit packets everywhere, think he's been left to run riot. i've made him some dinner and our 1 year old. i've sat at the table with a banana shake. not the same as sausage, mash, yorkshire and veg (or even a mmmmmmacdonalds) got to keep thinking about the summer though and going back to work from maternity leave. have you seen all the tops in the shops at the mo? they've all got capped arms, my arms a massive can't get away with them. anyway will go and hoover or something to keep my mind off food.

helbels don't fret

I don't feel so bad now after reading your bit, I have been as good as gold on the slim fast all week, then today pigged out on a packet of chocolate biscuits... been feeling guilty, glad to know I'm not the only one.
By the way the lady who has been on slim fast for 41 days, very well done and how much weight have you lost?

:eatdrink051::eatdrink051:

Hey everyone I am on slimfast and my weigh in is on Wednesday will let you know how it goes! I have been posting a blog most days (apart from the weekend as I need a break from the computer!)

Im finding it hard at the moment as I have just started seeing a "friend" not quite boyfriend status yet ;) but he is a chef so so with all the good food he cooks and the actual going out on dates it makes it very hard!! Dating and dieting do not go together!

Has anyone else found to start with what used to be fairly solid fat seems to be a bit more wobbly? maybe its just the fat Ive lost and the skin not firmed up yet...

mine wobbles all over sattsy!! from my chins down, i'm just one big wobble - i'm thinking weebles now :) oh and i've weighed myself and after going out yesterday for my youngests 1st b'day i've now managed to put 3lb on (buma) however today i've had slim-fast for breakie, dinner and for my tea (don't laugh) i had some mushed up dinner in the friday which had been there a few days, gave my babs some then i ate the rest with gravy over it. it was quite nice, then i had a muller corner (just the snack size ones) so hopefully i'll shift a bit otherwise i won't feel like going away on the 1 march. right, boys in bed now so gonna go and do the washing up then watch the palace or whatevers on a 9pm. i might have to brush my teeth again as i keep thinking of chocolate. will let you know how i get on tomrrow,

Hi everyone,
Its the dreaded time of the month and iam craving sweet things so i think an extra scoop of chocolate SlimFast is needed i hope you are having a good week ....

Jaxxy

Hey Jaxxy Ive found that the slimfast chocolate peanut bars pretty good for the chocolate cravings especially at that time of the month! Also I have a chocolate flavour shake for breakfast then a chocolate crunch meal bar for lunch...

Hope this helps!

OK so another mishap :break_diet: my "friend" (not quite boyfriend) came round to make dinner as I was off sick and he also brought desert. I not only ate my portion of the rasbery's and cream and sticky toffee pudding bit there was some spare pudding left over that when he wasnt looking I grabbed a spoon and finished it off! The worst is I wasnt evemn hungry it was just there to be eaten :( Just when I was going so well!

:sign0144:I have tried WW, SW, online diets, too many to mention,:rolleyes: . The only diet I had any success with was SlimFast, but I got really constipated, and got cramps although that could have been from doing one diet one week, then starting another the next I suppose.
So anyway, I have definitley put a few (and more:cry:) so decided that the best for me is Slimfast, I get a bit too obsessed with counting points/weighing portions and then eat less and less until I stop eating altogether.
So for me SF is the better option as I don't have to worry I might have weighed/pointed wrong etc. I had a look in Tesco this morning and they have their own meal replacement, Ultra Slim. I got this instead as I was worried I would get stomach problems again on SF, although I suppose they are basically the same. The chocolate one is better then the SF one, it's lovely.
Hopefully this time I will be able to stick to it, stomach permitting,lol and I started a job last week, I walk to and from walk, it's a 15 minute walk there and back and I am on my feet non stop for 2 hours every day so that should help with the weight loss.
It's hard walking past my car when I set off for work, so tempted to jump in but so far I haven't and have walked every day.

I'm using ultra slim CoCo.

I really like it, find the shakes to be very filling. I didn't really enjoy the Strawberry powder too much so only buy the chocolate. But when buying the ready made I will get the odd Strawberry one too.

I have 3 shakes a day plus a meal of up to 700 cals, seems to be be working for me.

How you going about it?

Well, I have had to stop the UltraSlim/SlimFast. I was getting really bad stomach cramps, then I got diarrhoea:sick0019:and then a few days later I was constipated. This happened when I was on Slimfast, I thought Ultra Slim might be different. I just couldn't cope with the stomach cramps and the diarrhoe/contipation.
Really disappointed as like I said it was the only 'diet' I could do without getting obsessed.

Well, I have had to stop the UltraSlim/SlimFast. I was getting really bad stomach cramps, then I got diarrhoea:sick0019:and then a few days later I was constipated. This happened when I was on Slimfast, I thought Ultra Slim might be different. I just couldn't cope with the stomach cramps and the diarrhoe/contipation.
Really disappointed as like I said it was the only 'diet' I could do without getting obsessed.

Sorry to hear about that, must be your own bodies reaction to it as I have had no problems at all in those respects. Hope you find something that will work for you :)

I had a go with SW again but couldn't stop getting obsessed with weighing etc, so have decided to eat healthy, cut out junk and have smaller portions. So far doing okay, lost another 4 pounds last week, but saying that if I want a pack of crisps I have one, but just once a week as a treat, not 3 bags a day,lol!!

Last edited:
hi

i've started the tesco ultra slim today , i find it very hard to stick to a diet but this time i'm determined,shakes seems nice though so we'll see how it goes

Hey Melissa good luck! Im on slimfast (I thinks its pretty much the same!) like you I find it hard to stick to diets but I have managed to stick to this (with a few minor blips) and the scales are starting to be friendlier!

Back