Slimfasting to my ideal weight...........

MISSLSR

Gold Member
I will put my hands up & say that this is not my first attempt at slim fast. Not that it doesn't work just think I wasn't ready for it before & kept making excuses to have more & more cheat days!!

So here I am had my holiday & back home in this horrid weather.

Slim fast time again & this time I am ready for the challenge.

Start weight 14st 3lbs
Total lost 0lbs
Goal weight 10st 7lbs

Goalsssssssssss

* Get into the 13's - Achieved 25th September 2013 :clap:
* Lose 7lbs -
* Lose 14lbs -
* Get into the 12's -
* Lose 21lbs -
* Lose 28lbs -
* Get into the 11's -
* Lose 35lbs -
* Lose 42lbs -
* Get into the 10's -
* Lose 49lbs -
* Goal of 10st 7lbs, Total Loss 53lbs -

Will update these as I go along & hopefully get to know some of you along the way!

D xxx

Last edited:
Oh I weigh in on a Saturday.

My week this week started on Wednesday cos I just got back from my holiday.

Wednesday went ok till I got home. Had my dinner then ate a tub of sweet chilli houmous with ritz crackers.

Thursday was exactly the same but it was 2 cheese scones with lurpak!

Friday will go hopefully without a hitch, I have asked the hubby nicely to stop bringing in treats to eat at night.

Xxx

Still had a little cheat tonight, had dinner & then some ritz crackers.

Suppose not too bad but still looking forward to achieving a full day on plan.

D xxx

Had my WI in Saturday & lost 2lbs!!!

Been kinda naughty since then tho but hopefully will be able to pull it back in the week for a loss!

Start weight 14st 3lbs
Current weight 14st 1lbs
Total lost 2lbs
Goal weight 10st 7lbs

Xxx

Had a sneaky wee mid week WI & I got into the 13's!!

Start weight 14st 3lbs
Current weight 13st 3/4lbs
Total lost 3 1/4lbs
Goal weight 10st 7lbs

Hope that calculation is right I am rubbish when its not 1/2 or 1lb haha

Feeling really good, fancidd a wee cheat but came home & had my healthy dinner so proud of myself

Dxxx

Well WI this morning & I was 13st 12lbs so that's a total loss of 5lbs - yippeeeeeeeeee

Start weight 14st 3lbs
Current weight 13st 12lbs
Total lost 5lbs
Goal weight 10st 7lbs

Dxxx

Hi started slimfast last Sunday and lost 6lbs in first week here's to another good week feeling hungry today though and going out for a meal tonight don't know what to rode any ideas please

Oh well done!! Just read this sorry.

I am out at a meeting tomorrow & then out for dinner with my friend on wednesday then out for my friends birthday on saturday!

Jeez! Will be lucky to lose anything this week

D xxx

Thanks it's going great got grilled chicken salad only it came with cheese so will have to be really good this week as I don't like waste but turned down the left overs of both kids pudding good luck to everyone :)

Thanks had chicken salad only thing was it came with cheese so will have to be really good this week don't like waste lol here's to a good week everyone :)

Yeah lets have a fab week! I am goin out to a meeting tonight but will try & still have a healthy option.

Will update later on.

Have a good day xxx

Oh god! Good for you though!

Its really worth it my OH stopped about 3 months ago after around 23 years & he is feeling really good about it xxx

How did your meal go dolly, hope there was something healthy for you. can I ask are you using the pre made shacks or the powder ones, I'm using the powder, only tryed choc and strawberry was wondering if you knew what the banana one is like :)

Well I ended up getting a Dominos! Whoops

Enjoyed it tho & back on my shakes today.

I am out again tonight aswell!

I use the powder, the banana ones are amazing thats what I have been having for the last 2 weeks.

D xxx

Hopefully won't have done any damage we must remember life's not all about dieting we should enjoy our selfs some times lol. Have a good night tonight. Will finish these tubs and get a banana one my sister likes the banana ready made ones but from what I've read they are all total different (ready made and powder) can I ask have you notice any change in the toilet dep as I am not going at all :(

Back