1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Slimjim's slimming diary

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by wannabeaslimjim, 18 February 2014 Social URL.

1. wannabeaslimjim

wannabeaslimjim Well-Known Member

Hey guys

my story been overweight my entire life, done other diets including exante where i lost weight and then doubled it when i lost it. so reaching 25stone and getting severe anxiety and depression i decided for a change. so 22 starting my last year at university i joined slimming world and this week i am going for 4lb to get my 3stone award. i guess this will have my thoughts results and feelings..

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. wannabeaslimjim

wannabeaslimjim Well-Known Member

Ok on my home scales I've done it I got the 4lbs for my 3 stone however I went to class near my home away from uni and because I bought the wrong card I couldn't weigh in...disappointing to say the least