Slimmer of the Week

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by Sal231, 12 November 2010 Social URL.

1. Sal231

Sal231 Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.8%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I was at class yesterday and lost 3lbs yey! I lost the most in class, but the person that lost the most was not there. So then all of a sudden it was going to a lady that lost 1lb?

I am so confused does anyone know how it is decided?

Also how do i get one of these count down weight loss things?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MadameLaMinx

MadameLaMinx Gold Member

Did you gain last week or were you on holiday or was it your first week back after starting?

If any of the above apply you wont be eligible for SOTW. You have to have maintained or lost the previous week to be eligible for this weeks award.

Countdowns are purchasable from your consultant. 6 weeks or 12 weeks block and you must MUST MUST! prebook any holidays you are planning during the course of the countdown. If you dont, they wont count and will be deducted from your total.

4. brideweightwar

brideweightwar Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(4.23%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    If you mean a count down weight loss ticker though just click on someone else and follow the directs and it will give u a bbcode at the end of it all. Copy this then go to profile and signature then paster it in there. HTH

5. Sal231

Sal231 Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.8%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Ah thanks! I wasnt at last weeks meeting. Ill have to get another great weight loss this week and then hope!

Yes i meant the signature count down trackers :) thank you.

6. *EB*

*EB* Gold Member

well done on your loss :) x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.