Slimmin' Slammin' Sunday Thread

MinnieMel

Why Be Normal?
Good Morning All -- :wavey:

It is still morning. I did not see today's thread, so I decided that it must be my turn to start one. Hope that is okay.

I am sooooo close to being in the 140s -if I can just shift about 1/2 a pound. :sign0009:

I found this thought very motivational, yesterday, and was pretty good sticking to plan.

I do think those interim goals that people list in their signature boxes are a good idea -- sort of like when you are at Uni and think, "If I can get this paper done, then pass that exam, finish this course, etc." :innocent0001:

So, here is to thinking positively about the week ahead and the "little things" we'll do to accomplish our more challenging goals. :winner:

I am enjoying my coffee, getting ready to drink some water and mix up my first CD shake. Then, I am going to make up a list of things I'd like to accomplish today.

Right now, DD is finishing her classes' Christmas cards (she got her first one on December 1st -- the only one, so far). I told her that once she has finished her cards, she can wrap the gifts she made and bought for other people. So, I am going to get my wrapping done, too. (I am sure I still have things to get -- and I know I have things to make -- and I may get a bit of that done today, too).

But, I'll copy this last paragraph and post any updates on the "What I am doing instead of eating thread" -- please feel free to post on that, too. I thought we might inspire each other focus on things other than food.

MM

evening girls ( well minniemel, lol ) hope everyones having a good one

im just back from a childrens party ( the special needs support group )
was good, thankfully all food was kept in the kitchen and i had taken a bar with me anyway
spent the whole time with kaya plastered to me, she didnt like there being so many people and shes still not right, will be taking her to the gp tomorrow, think shes got another chest infection after inhaling her fluids last week. easily sorted thou with some antibiotics

Hi Claire,

I'm sorry Kaya's not well. I hope you can get it sorted today. How was your weekend other than that? Painting go well? Get it finished?

MM

lol i helped do the base coat of painting and then scived off, had things to do in my own home, her partner came home earlier than expected so he helped with the top coat insted

Claire,

You're a good sister. I doubt I'd want to give up any part of my weekend to paint my sister's place.

MM

Back