Original slimming buddy needed

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by mobymarsh, 17 October 2010 Social URL.

1. mobymarsh

mobymarsh Member

hi i have done slimming world on a number of time and each time it worked but as soon as you leave the group things slide. i am now starting my slimming world diet on my own at home after seeing the pictures of me at my daughters wedding. i look so fat i am not sure of my weight but i will weigh myself before starting the diet so if anyone would like to be my buddy i would be most greatfull
    thanks moby:cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Addibelle

Addibelle A happy downward spiral

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi. Well done you on getting started!
    Which diet are you following? EE or a mix?
    I started 2 weeks ago and am so motivated right now its fantastic!
    How much are you hoping to loose too?

4. Mummy_Helen

Mummy_Helen Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(25.12%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    You will get all the support you need going it alone, from here. Everyone is lovely and I think we'll all end up being your SW buddies. :)

Well done taking the first step again, you know you can do it, as you've already done it before and know it works.

Good Luck, and see you about the boards:)

5. jessie15

jessie15 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(20.49%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Mobymarsh!

I have been thinking of starting the SW diet again for a week or two now and I am more than happy to be your diet buddy! I am 44 and need to lose around 2 and a half stone at least. I know that we can get plenty of support on here so lets do it!!!

6. mobymarsh

mobymarsh Member

thanks all for your support i am a 47 year old mother of 4 my youngest is 14 and my eldest is 26. i am a nurse who works shifts and found it hard going to the meetings due to shift work. i would like to loose 2 and a half stone i think will let you know for sure when i weigh in. i am an old fashioned person who likes to cook from scratch. i found i did not loose much on green days but did on the red days so i will be doing mostly red.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.