• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Slimming down for a baby :-P

S: 15st13lb C: 15st13lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 38.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hello everyone :wavey:

Im about to start the ww plan. Ive tried and failed a few times before but Im hoping that this is my last time. Im 28 and weigh 15 stone 11 and actively trying for a baby. I know I should probably wait to get my weight down but hubby isnt keen on holding off. So I plan to follow the points and loose some weight at least before that happens.....if I did manage to conceive in between i plan to follow a ww style healthy eating plan......

does that sound ok to everyone?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

WMBB

Can't w8 2 b "Dr.WMBB" :)
S: 9st2lb C: 9st2lb G: 8st4lb BMI: 20.7 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
sounds good, but reducing your weight by 10% u increase ur chances of natural conception by 23% its alot!

S: 15st13lb C: 15st13lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 38.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Thanks peeps for the welcome!

Yummymummy how old is your 1st little one?

I dont mind if I have a happy accident in between but better if i can loose a bit first IYKWIM!!

Smirky

Gold Member
S: 17st7lb C: 17st7lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 39.5 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
sounds good, but reducing your weight by 10% u increase ur chances of natural conception by 23% its alot!
OMG seriously?!?!?! AHHHHHH awesome!!! thank you!!! :D wow woop! didn't know that!

Btw welcome!!! hehe i know how you feel, in next couple of years i want to start trying also :) but thought i'd lose weight now so i can enjoy 'slim' life for a while before the weight comes back with the child hehehe

S: 11st11lb C: 9st8lb G: 9st1lb BMI: 23 Loss: 2st3lb(18.79%)
goodluck with the ww and ttc :) a very exciting time for you x

S: 19st10lb C: 18st13.5lb Loss: 0st10.5lb(3.8%)
Thanks peeps for the welcome!

Yummymummy how old is your 1st little one?

I dont mind if I have a happy accident in between but better if i can loose a bit first IYKWIM!!
Nearly 9 months - they say 9 months on and 9 months off well I have 1.5lbs of baby weight left lol so that should go in the next 2 weeks!

Then its just the before baby flab to loose lol
x