Slimming Sarah is back

Slim2018

hey folks I hope all is well
I am looking to lose 4 stone (ha! Whenever that'll be!!!!) all I know is I want to and I need to!
I need serious help and support so if any one is willing to communicate regularly with me and vice versa I'm hoping we could achieve at least a reasonable weight loss. Please help us lord! :)

Hi Sarah, I'm trying hard to loose but am up and down. What programme if any are you following?

Hi Sarah,
I do SW at home and always need extra support and encouragement.
My best advice is to do a food diary, then we can see how you are doing and give added support :)
Good luck with your journey.

Great idea. I just never think of adding it myself. Ok I will post yesterday's.
I started day 1 and had the following

Breakfast
Tea with two sp semi skimmed milk
20 green grapes

Lunch feeling very hungry (not good) but maintaining willpower!!!

Pasta, mushrooms, onion full boiled, courgette 1/2 of one sorry lol this all new to me!!

Going very good so far xxxx

Great idea. I just never think of adding it myself. Ok I will post yesterday's.
I started day 1 and had the following

Breakfast
Tea with two sp semi skimmed milk
20 green grapes

Lunch feeling very hungry (not good) but maintaining willpower!!!

Pasta, mushrooms, onion full boiled, courgette 1/2 of one sorry lol this all new to me!!

Going very good so far xxxx

Doing my diary definitely works for me.
My diary link is at the bottom of my posts if you want to follow for motivation :)

My diary is too. Its what keeps me honest and atbtimea prevents me from over indulging as everyone here will see....wait till you see what I have to add today:oops:
I'm not following a particular programme

Aw kool me too in a way Tipperary!
I'm from Northern Ireland just maybe slowing catching on !!
I'm just trying to eat more healthy, lots fruit and veg and cut out the crap!

Does any one know how many syns are in that Napolina tomato and basil pasta sauce I have a 350g glass jar here I've just added to my pasta

Hi Slim, here to support..I'm doing SW too..good luck with the challenge.
Here's the syns for your sauce
Napolina Tomato & Basil Pasta 12. Or 9 1/2 reduced :eek: maybe worth while making your own. If you need any help just ask x

Hi Slim, here to support..I'm doing SW too..good luck with the challenge.
Here's the syns for your sauce
Napolina Tomato & Basil Pasta 12. Or 9 1/2 reduced :eek: maybe worth while making your own. If you need any help just ask x

Oh dear I knew when I added like a 1/4 the sauce to my pasta dish, it tasted too good to be free lol so I must update and type up yesterday's as well. I've been slightly nibbling and I know nibbling all adds up so I got get stricter but I don't want to put myself off completey.

Are we still allowed 5-15 syns a day on S.W.

Good luck everyone today

Hi slim

Came here to find you. Hope you are doing okay? Don't feel like you are talking to yourself. ..We are here!

Aww thanks! :)
I just hate when it's so silence . I guess I've no life lol. I'm a single mum of two so I spend a lot time stuck at home EATING lol

So don't want to give up. This is only Day 4 for me almost over.

Oh dear I knew when I added like a 1/4 the sauce to my pasta dish, it tasted too good to be free lol so I must update and type up yesterday's as well. I've been slightly nibbling and I know nibbling all adds up so I got get stricter but I don't want to put myself off completey.

Are we still allowed 5-15 syns a day on S.W.

Good luck everyone today

Yes, still 5-15 syns X

Day 2
Breakfast
Banana and tea
250ml semi skimmed allowance throughout full day mainly for my coffee

Lunch
Scrambled egg with milk allowance

Snack
10 green grapes

Dinner
Pasta, mushrooms, courgette, onion and about 100g of a 350g jar of Napolina pasta tomato n basil sauce = 4 syns roughly

Grapes
4 x main cream crackers . SW syns 10
I hope that's right

14 syns

Day 3
Breakfast
Banana and tea with two tsp semi skim
1 chocolate finger (2.5 syns)

Snack
Grapes

Lunch
Pasta, 5% fat bacon medallions Cookstown 3 ate out if a 6 pack. FREE?? With Courgette

Went to sisters for cup tea, ate banana and shared Swizz cadurys chocolate roll...I was literally so well behaved. Picked at a tiny piece. I'd say 2.5 syns

Dinner
Pasta, courgette, mushroom, onion and again added Napolina sauce from yesterday. ( very tasty to be free) = 4syns

9 syns

Day 4 Friday 06.10.17

Banana
Coffee

1 x 250ml semi skimmed milk
1x two slices of wholemeal nimble bread less than 55cals with slice ham and 1 TBS of reduced Closaw (4 syns)

2 boiled peeled potatoes with 200g from 400g mash direct carrot, turnip and parsnip microwavable tray.....(4 syns)

Less 5% extra lean mince, pasta, courgette and tomatoes. All free.

Tea, water and too much coffee.lol.
Banana before bed.

2 cream crackers . 5

13syns

Note to self
Need to up my water see if can full myself and up my fruit!!

You look like you are doing well from your food log.

I was thinking it's a bit quiet round here at the moment. Glad I'm not the only one who thinks so.

Don't worry though. Talk to yourself if it helps and we'll catch up when we can

Hi Slim, agree there's not many people on here at the minute. You're doing well, good news re your syns..crackers are only 2syns each, reduced coleslaw is 5syns for 100g so 1tbsp will be 1.5 at the most, 1.5 for Cadbury's chocolate finger ( brilliantly well done for stopping at one, I'd have eaten the box:D) 400g of the mash direct carrot etc is 1syn so you not used 0.5 in 200g. Bacon is free.
I can check syns online at SW if you want anything checked? X

Hi Slim, agree there's not many people on here at the minute. You're doing well, good news re your syns..crackers are only 2syns each, reduced coleslaw is 5syns for 100g so 1tbsp will be 1.5 at the most, 1.5 for Cadbury's chocolate finger ( brilliantly well done for stopping at one, I'd have eaten the box:D) 400g of the mash direct carrot etc is 1syn so you not used 0.5 in 200g. Bacon is free.
I can check syns online at SW if you want anything checked? X

Omg what !! Are you sure lol. This is better than I think then. Thank you for keeping me in check!

I done slimming world like 7 years ago so thought I had 2.5 in my head for a cream cracker lol.

How is everyone doing today?
I'm feeling more positive now.

The only problem now is I'm in town I may go to the lunch bar and have brown bread chicken sandwich and maybe be bad and add Closaw I'll tell them just a little bit !!! Lol and wee pot tea be good

Back