1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Red Days Slimming world advice - red & green

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by charleyjsx, 17 February 2014 Social URL.

1. charleyjsx

charleyjsx New Member

Hi :)

New to Minimins! Would just like to have it explained in more detail how Red & Green days work..

I started doing SW on my own without attending any classes etc, and with help from a friend was shown EE. So far, I have lost half a stone on EE, but would like to start mixing it up a bit more by doing RED & GREEN days.

Please can someone help explain these??

Thanks! Charley x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Princess_Stevie

Princess_Stevie Well-Known Member

4. lolacola

lolacola Well-Known Member

Red and Green days don't have the 1/3 superfree rule that EE has (however SF is always encouraged :) ) and you get an extra Healthy Extra, so you have 2 HeB choices, and 1 or 2 HeA choices.

On Green days, you can eat until satisfied as much carbs as you want (rice/pasta/potatoes etc) but meat and fish are limited. They can either be synned, or used as a healthy extra choice.

On Red days, you can eat until satisfied as much meat and fish as you want, but carby foods such as rice/pasta/potatoes are limited. As an example, you can have 230g potato as a Healthy Extra B choice, but it must have the skin on to be counted as a Hex.

You still get 15 syns per day on both :)

5. charleyjsx

charleyjsx New Member

Thank you so much! That's made it a lot clearer :) Want to start mixing it up a little, doing a couple red/green days, a couple EE etc.. I've heard it makes weight loss much easier! xx