1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

SLIMMING WORLD AFTER LIPOTRIM?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by cezz!, 3 June 2014 Social URL.

1. cezz!

cezz! Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(18.1%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
    I want to do slimming world after lipotrim but I am worried as lipotrim is a majorly low carbohydrate diet!!

I don't want to start slimming world and gain lots of water weight - can any one shed some light :)?

Cezz xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. You can do SW without having lots of carbohydrates.

4. tafflass

tafflass Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st2lb(23.08%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I done lipotrim for a few months and then switched to slimming world. Just make sure you do the refeed properly for a good few weeks and I found I only gained about 1/2lb(if I remember correctly) the first week of doing slimming world.
    i decided to opt for doing red days only for a few weeks (which is carb limited),just to get my body used to food again.

dont be disheartened though if you do gain a few pounds the first few weeks though.its just your glycogen stores refilling. You will start losing weight again pretty quickly.
    good luck x

5. Maria

Maria Was born to shop

Start Weight:
    14st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.46%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi, I came off Cambridge and went straight onto SW the week after, I gained 1lb that week but the following week I lost 5lbs. Good luck you will be fine :)

6. cezz!

cezz! Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(18.1%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
    Thank you to everyone's replies here ! for some reason I didn't see them but I started SW last Wednesday, thanks again ladies :) xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.