slimming world and chocolate

5h4zzy

hi everyone im just kinda new to this so i apologise if this isnt in the right plce..

i find my syns brilliant and am quite satisfied having a pack of mini dodgers (4.5 syns) or a wee bag of milky bar buttons also 4.5 syns but when it comes to galaxy chocolate i just cant stop i always want more and more, sometimes i dont have enough willpower and eat more than i should i then get the guilt, im sure im not the only one with that feeling sometimes though. i am only cheating myself out my weight loss and still i feel so deflated and annoyed at myself grr!! lol..

does anyone else have a certain sweet thing or savoury they just cant stop at?

I used to be like that with chocolate when I first did slimming world 3 years ago, but now I seem to have gone off chocolate??. My thing now is dried fruit and nuts. I kid myself that they can only be good but not in the quantities I eat!!

I have this problem with Jelly sweets. i've never really liked chocolate as it made me feel sick so i tend not to worry about it but jelly sweets i can't stop. i have to finish the whole bag!!!!!!!

Back