Slimming world and shakes ???

Java1975

Hi All

Just a question and would like some feedback. Has anyone combined Slimming World with slimming shakes such as lighter life. I have done both diets so know them inside out. I know both are complete different diets and weight loss is acheived alot faster with lighter life but can anyone see any harm in using both at the same time. My method of the diet is to be controlled throught the week so i would have a shake for breakfast and a bar for lunch then have a slimming world tea. Then on a weekend just follow slimming until Monday. Would love to hear some feedback im hoping there is method in my madness

Thanks

Jane :)

I know that if I did this, I would be setting myself up for a binge in the evening. I don't think you'd lose weight any faster doing this than by just sticking to slimming world, either, to be honest. I would go for one plan or the other :)

You're not going to get any real benefit to LL products. You won't be in ketosis so you'll be starving by dinner time.

If you want the fast weight loss you need to do a VLCD but do it properly. If you think packs and food is a good option why not do Slim and Save or Exante who both have options where you can have 3 packs plus a very low carb meal

Otherwise forget the VLCD and do SW thecway it's meant to be done. It's slower yes but you can eat plenty :)

Back