Slimming World App on Android

heidiseeky

Hi, I apologise if there is a similar thread but I've had a quick look and can't see one.

I downloaded the SW app on my phone because it's easier to use for checking Syn values when out and about but I've noticed recently that the Syn values don't always match the book, has anyone else noticed this. I thought they would match as the app is by SW, which one would it be best to go with?

Thanks in advance :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

When you talk about 'the book' do you mean the food optimising book? If so then that only gives you average syn values for products. Actual values for particular products will vary from brand to brand. Some will be higher and others lower. That's why its always better to check for the brand you have and yes the app will be accurate. One thing you do need to check though is that it is set for the right plan as I've heard people say the default is green. So if you were looking up something meaty it would come out as a lot higher on green :)

Yes, I do mean the food optimising book.

Thanks for that, I've been mainly working off the app as it has most of the brands and I thought it would be accurate so that's good to know!

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

I have had no problem at all with either SW app or SW mobile on my IPhone the online versions are the best to go by as companies change their ingredients so often(see mug shot thread??) and by the time a book is printed some info might be incorrect
But app is brill when shopping it lets you know how many Syns before you buy so can't give the I've bought it so I MUST EAT IT!!! Excuse

Back