Slimming world approved products at local butchers

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by frugal fifer, 27 June 2009 Social URL.

1. frugal fifer

frugal fifer Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(29.59%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Has anyone else come across their butcher doing sw approved food, eg curry sauces and chicken fillets with sauces? A butchers a wee bit away from me was doing lovely currys and according to the list the sauces are mainly free, korma, madras, bhoona and rogan josh. A lady brought some in to tasting night and it was delicious, so off I went to get some.
    When I got there the sauces were on the counter and made by "The Curry Sauce co"
    when I tried to double check the value online the company never came up in the syn section so when I used the calculator the korma came up at 43 syns for 4 people, yikes, not syn free. Do you think it will be worthwhile contacting sw direct to sonfirm that this is a sw approved product?
    or has anyone used theses sauces before?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Beki

Beki Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    our local butcher does 0.5 syn sausages - you have to ask him for the slimming world sausages :) my consultant told me about them! :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.