Slimming world attempt number....... ?

SWSami

Hiya,

I'm doing slimming world from home for the 4th(????) time now. I tend to start it, get off track and then return back to it a few months down the line. Good news is I've not hiked back up to the 14 stone 6 that I was when I started this in 2014.

Once I have my head in it though I am good to go! Having got a blender and a Electric Wok for Christmas.. I am excited. I am looking to do a full online big shop this afternoon and was wondering if anyone could point me to some good recipes for batch cooking or to use with my Wok or Blender. I know there's plenty around the forum and intend to have a look now but if anyone could point me in the direction before I do a big shop in the next couple of hours that'd be great :D

Safe to say I'm excited!

Hi, good luck this time!
I would make sure I had these on my list: (presuming you're not veggie)
Bag stir fry veg
Mixed peppers,onions, carrots, cabbage
Swede
Salad
Potatoes
Parsnips
Etc
Loads of different fruits but especially apples, melons, pears, oranges, berries because they are speed
Chicken, pork, fish, bacon, turkey, 5%beef mince
Muller lights, Quark, fat free creme fraiche, skimmed milk, baby bel lights, light Philadelphia
Soy sauce, oyster sauce, tomato purée, tomato ketchup, balsamic vinegar, stock cubes
Pasta, rice, cous cous, noodles (not the straight to wok ones, they're syns)
Snack a jacks
Multipack pop corn bags sweet and salty 80% fat free

And salad & passata :)
I'd also suggest buying the SW mag when your out, its brill for quick ideas

Back