Slimming World, before and After pictures.

ClareyCakes

SW Target Member
Hi everyone.
I have always wanted to be able to do one of these threads, and now the time has come I am terrified!!
I've always been a yo-yo dieter, flitting around doing random diets, I lost a few stone with Weight Watchers but nothing really stuck. Then last year I suddenly had a lightbulb moment, I decided to take control of my life and I joined a Slimming World group. I don't regret it one bit, I lost 8lb in my very first week and that feeling spurred me on week after week to keep going, 14 months later in Nov 2015 I hit my target weight, losing 4.5 stone, SW taught me how to listen to my body, the kinds of food I should be eating and changed my whole relationship with binge eating. I am now directing my focus on my fitness and body, and i'm feeling great! Always remember you can do it, even on your worst days believe in yourself.

So pictures! These are off my blog;
20151123-369344745.jpg

ABM_1450721039.jpg

ABM_1451753397.jpg

Thank you both :)

Congratulations you look great.

Thank you everyone :) x

You have such a lovely figure now, well done! I only hope I look that good when I've lost all my weight.

Thank you Pootle! I am concentrating on my fitness now so I definitely want a better body but that really made me smile that you said that, I suppose we all hate our bodies no matter the size lol x

Thank you everyone x

Hi everyone.
I have always wanted to be able to do one of these threads, and now the time has come I am terrified!!
I've always been a yo-yo dieter, flitting around doing random diets, I lost a few stone with Weight Watchers but nothing really stuck. Then last year I suddenly had a lightbulb moment, I decided to take control of my life and I joined a Slimming World group. I don't regret it one bit, I lost 8lb in my very first week and that feeling spurred me on week after week to keep going, 14 months later in Nov 2015 I hit my target weight, losing 4.5 stone, SW taught me how to listen to my body, the kinds of food I should be eating and changed my whole relationship with binge eating. I am now directing my focus on my fitness and body, and i'm feeling great! Always remember you can do it, even on your worst days believe in yourself.

So pictures! These are off my blog;
20151123-369344745.jpg

ABM_1450721039.jpg

ABM_1451753397.jpg

Hi Priomhoide
Just been looking t the inspirational weight loss of ClaryCakes (wow, super effort)
Hope you don't mind me suggesting something.
I noticed that there are quite big jumps from your goal to goal, I reckon (it seems to be working for me) that you need to split each goal into ten steps so you have ten mini goals to get to your first main goal, that way if a mini goal is 6lbs away, its achievable in a shorter period of time and gives you a boost to carry on the good work.
Good luck on your journey x

wow good on you. I bet that u are so proud of yourself

Thank you everyone. I am very proud of myself, it's mega hard to lose weight, I have found it one of the hardest things i've ever had to do, but now the real work is starting it seems, maintenance. I really hope I can continue to fight to keep this body now I have it lol. Good luck to you all on your weight loss journeys, please feel free to follow my blog, instagram or facebook the links are in my signature, I am always happy/advise/chat and help where I can :)

Ape.jpg Made me laarrfff :)

Wow you look amazing! You must be so proud of yourself! Well done you!
It's posts like these that really give me motivation and spur me on.

Back