1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Slimming world books

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Daniellej89, 21 June 2014 Social URL.

1. Daniellej89

Daniellej89 Full Member

I do sw from home and don't go to group and I haven't joined online. I went to 1 group so have the pack you get when you join but I want to get some of the recipe books. Does anyone know where I can get some from?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. sharron10

sharron10 Member

Amazon have quite a few. Sometimes there are some on eBay but they are usually almost as dear as buying them new!

4. Vickyt89

Vickyt89 Full Member

Online is the only place for the books I'm afraid but quite a few of the recipes are available online without needed to log on to the website.

5. Daniellej89

Daniellej89 Full Member

Will give amazon a check out. Ive saved loads of the recipes online but I love reading cooking books so I like to have the real thing :)

6. willfitskinnyjeans

willfitskinnyjeans Gold Member

I used to like the magazine until I realised they just recycle a lot of the exact same recipes over and over.

7. tatabubbly

tatabubbly Gold Member

I'm not in the UK ATM so I might have to order the books online. They are really overpriced compared to the original prices!!

8. Daniellej89

Daniellej89 Full Member

I accidently subscribed to the magazine on my kindle. I thought Id cancelled the month free but turns out I didnt so Ive paid for a year of that!