• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ€โšพโšฝ Emojis and more.. Read more

Slimming world buddy needed ๐Ÿ™ˆ... badly ๐Ÿ™ƒ

Im struggling at the moment and hoping having someone to speak to and to build a friendship with busy mam of 5 let myself go for a long time between bad marriage And family struggles need someone to share my shame with ๐Ÿ™ˆ someone who make me take that before pic and be honest with me when I share my updated ones lol not brave enough to put up online just yet. Have the will power of a small child in a sweet shop so I will be hard work ๐Ÿ˜“ but with some laughs and support hopefully I can help share my struggles and hopefully my new slimming buddy can do same.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 17st7.5lb C: 15st1.8lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 33.2 Loss: 2st5.7lb(13.73%)
Hi there
Howโ€™s it going? Have you joined a SW group or going it alone?
Donโ€™t feel bad about yourself, we all struggle at some point, i know i have, feeling ashamed at letting myself go, not liking myself etc but we all have to start somewhere. Iโ€™m happy to join you on this journey, Iโ€™m pretty much on here a lot of the time and always available for a chat and to hopefully offer some help and ideas.

Hi there
Howโ€™s it going? Have you joined a SW group or going it alone?
Donโ€™t feel bad about yourself, we all struggle at some point, i know i have, feeling ashamed at letting myself go, not liking myself etc but we all have to start somewhere. Iโ€™m happy to join you on this journey, Iโ€™m pretty much on here a lot of the time and always available for a chat and to hopefully offer some help and ideas.

S: 16st8.5lb C: 13st4.5lb G: 12st10lb BMI: 32 Loss: 3st4lb(19.78%)
Welcome to the family x

Awh thank you Diane doing it from home so fingerscrossed I can do this getting married later in the year and really donโ€™t wanna feel like a hippo ๐Ÿ™ˆ
A wedding is a fabulous incentive to lose some weight, how much would you like to lose?

Starting tomorrow fingers crossed I can stay strong so hard not to give in as Iโ€™m after giving up smoking and Iโ€™ve smoked for the last 25 years ๐Ÿ™ˆ
And Iโ€™m an emotional eater too letโ€™s pray ๐Ÿ˜

Hi
Just take it one day at a time, fill up on the free food and protein and variety helps. Most of all Plan Plan and Plan your food in advance, it helps me and I donโ€™t end up grabbing things I shouldnโ€™t be eating. I also log my food for the day on here, pictures as well.

Hi. Just joined here and S.W on tues. Akways free for a chat though x
Hi Franklyn
Howโ€™s it going? How much would you like to lose?

4.5st in total, 2st lost already and 33lb left to lose.

Last edited: