Slimming world Bulgaria

jenny2803

Hi there from Bulgaria,
I have just restarted back onto to slimming world after a long long break. I used to run a little support group for about 12 people here in bulgaria but obviously as an unqualified slimming coach it was merely support only.
Now got my mojo back ans determined to male a difference this time.
I am currently waiting to go and get a knee replacement so that's my motivation this time.

Hi jenny. I'm living in Bulgaria as well - just over a year - and have had to re-start the SW diet. Day one today! Whereabouts in Bulgaria are you? Where do you do your shopping? I've found lovely ham slices in Lidl but haven't found fromage frais or cottage cheese etc yet! Any idea where/if I can get them?

Hi there from Bulgaria,
I have just restarted back onto to slimming world after a long long break. I used to run a little support group for about 12 people here in bulgaria but obviously as an unqualified slimming coach it was merely support only.
Now got my mojo back ans determined to male a difference this time.
I am currently waiting to go and get a knee replacement so that's my motivation this time.
i also live in bulgaria and want to diet i have already lost 8kg but losing my mojo were abouts are you in bulgaria

Back