Slimming World cookbooks that include Extra Easy?

ambersfatmum

Hi, this is my first day doing SW, I'm doing Extra Easy from before it was changed this year because someone donated me their old books :)

I would like to buy some cookbooks that would include the syns for EE, but a lot of them don't, only Original and Green. Amazon doesn't say one way or the other. Does anyone know of any cookbooks that include the EE syns?

If you google extra easy recipe books I guarantee you will find some. Many of them have the words extra easy in the title.

X

Thanks :) They are all so expensive :( Will be stalking ebay I think!

The light bites one was only about £3.95 I though...

I thought that was pretty cheap lol. What I've also started doing is I've bought a project folder off of amazon for £1.50 and started printing recipes from the website and cutting them out of the magazine. Essentially making my own cookbook :)

Me & my friends started a group on Facebook. If we like a recipe we take a photo and we can then have a photo cookbook on our iPads/phones. All tried and tested. And we get snippets from everyone's books. Although I have about 12 books now..

Me & my friends started a group on Facebook. If we like a recipe we take a photo and we can then have a photo cookbook on our iPads/phones. All tried and tested. And we get snippets from everyone's books. Although I have about 12 books now..

oooh can I join this group??? what is it called??

I started back in June. I've made my own cookbook from recipes I have found on here and the sw website. I have printed them out and put them all into my big folder so I have a collection of EE and EESP recipes to keep me motivated. I did buy the Fakeaway book and the Taste of Asia ones but it doesn't all suit my familys dietary needs. :)

Back