1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Slimming World - Day 1 !!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by icandoitrach, 29 December 2010 Social URL.

1. icandoitrach

icandoitrach Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi all - I'm new to this site but because I've got a little one (3yrs old) and can't get out to slimming clubs etc. I'm going to use this/all you :) as my incentive ! So as you can see I've a HUGE amount of weight to loose. I really hope it's possible - already doubting myself hmmmm not a good start ! But today I've had a green day and already used my 15 syns but that's okay, actually it's very good considering I've still got mince pies in the cupboard ! Is anyone out there similar weight to me and we can try and loose it together ? I'm now 14stone 6lbs and would be very happy loosing 3 lbs per week. Chat soon ! x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi Rach, welcome to the forum. Have you got all the right info about the plan etc? Of course it's possible and you will do it. I see you haven't allowed yourself much time for your goal, is there a reason for that?

Good luck, I am a bit heavier than you but I am aiming to lose 40lb next year x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.