Slimming world diary

angelam83

Ive saw a few people have diarys on here and thought id erite one.....hopefully it will keep me focussed.

I started slimming world on tues & im feelin very motivated at present.

Heres how my week has been so far........

Tues 16th
Went to the gym for the first time since what feels like forever, didnt do much but dont want to push myself too hatd n do more damage than good. Spent abt an hour in the gym on weights, xtrainer, treadmil, bike & powerplate.
Then went & done the weekly food shop.

Lunch was a huge turkey salad with beetroot, boiled egg, 2 hovis nimble bread (he b) and 1 dairylea light cheese triangle (he a) mullerlight & a banana

Dinner was 2 pieces of sirloin, stirfry, 2 rounds bread (5 syns)

Wed 17th
Was in work so no time to hit the gym so walked 2 miles to the station.

Breakfast
Banana
3 rashers bacon
Tinned tomatoes
1 round toast

Lunch
Jacket potato
Cheese (he a)
Beans
Mullerlight

Dinner
Steak, stir fry & noodles

Snacks
Orange
Banana
Mullerlight
Grapes
Ham lettuce & cheese triangle sandwich (3.5 syns)

Thurs 18th
Breakfast
2 toffee & choc alpen light bars
Mullerlight
Grapes

Lunch
Jacket potato
Cheese (he a)
Beans
Orange

Dinner
Gammon
2 x banana
Mullerlight

Snacks
Chicken (4 syns)
Quavers (4 syns)

Fri 19th (so far....)
Lunch
Bacon
2 x skinny lizzie sausage (1 syn)
Beans
Mushroom omlette (milk from he a)
2 x bread (he b)

Snacks
Quavers (6 syns)

I know i dont eat enough some days and think i over compensate others. When i have a big meal early in the day such as today, i cant face another big meal and end up snacking. Going to try and have a proper meal tonight though but just not hubgry at the min, so it may be savoury rice and fruit for tea. Not been to the gym either and was going to go spin but im stil sat at home and it starts in 6 mins, feel stupid goin on my own n dont think i would keep up. Grrrr definately gonna go monday. Tonight im gonna do josie gibsons dvd, last time i tried i ached all over for 3 days lol. And i ddid day one of the 30 day squat challenge earlier

Back