slimming world ebook

debtdummy

Silver Member
i know its naughty and people shouldnt do it, but my mums wanting to do diet, she lives 35 miles away and driving me crazy with questions. she is a big lady and wont go to meetings has thyroid probs and all sorts. self confidence is very low since i left 2 years ago. anyway is there anyone that does the diet on ebook, anyone seen it on ebay or somewhere or is there anywhere she can just get basics?
thanks anyway.

Not that I know of DD. It'd be worth her joining a meeting just the once so she can get the starter pack.

thanks found one on ebay £1.99 free postage to house, keep her busy and stop her ring ing me to ask about fish fingers...lol
i am good and i pay and go to meeting so counter acts the naughty copyright ....

I think that the meeting would build her self-confidence up actually. It's one night a week that she could go and meet new friends, maybe a friend would go with her?

Apart from that why not join and get the starter pack, and if she doesnt want to go back she doesn't want to.

It would be cheaper than getting the stuff from Ebay, the starter packs retail at £25 on Ebay.

long story about confidence, short version she grew up in town and doesnt like everyone knowing her business, cant drive and rarely goes anyway at night, she still has my dad who is opposite and goes out and is social butterfly, i do feel for her and wish she would be more like me and dad. but hey, cant change her

Back