1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Slimming World - Extra Easy

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Through the stones to your zone' started by Sugarfree, 13 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Sugarfree

Sugarfree New Member

Slimming World
    Hi, I wasn't successful with slimming world before and i know that this was not the diet but my approach to dieting full stop.

I am now ready to tackle my weight and fitness i need to lose 6-6 1/2 stone :sigh:.

But the weight didnt go on overnight so i know i will be on this forever even when i am maintaining.

Anyone had some good successes on the diet?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. claire86

claire86 Full Member

Hi Sugar free, iv been doing sw extra easy for 4 weeks (4th weigh in 2nite) iv lost 7.5lbs up to now & that's with being naughty & not on plan 1 day of each week, this week has been a struggle as its * week, so we will see how its affected at my 7pm weigh in. If I stay the same I won't be to disheartened as I have had a few to many pieces of chocolate this week lol. Xx
  4. JaneB

JaneB getting there slowly

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world

Hi everyone got weighed today lost 3.5lb and got SOW, I am buzzing :whistle: thats 10.5lb in 3weeks, I think doing 3 red days and 4 EE days must of worked.:)

Well done clare86, sugarfree I think you will enjoy doing Easy Extra.

Jane x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.