Slimming World - Extra Easy

Sugarfree

Hi, I wasn't successful with slimming world before and i know that this was not the diet but my approach to dieting full stop.

I am now ready to tackle my weight and fitness i need to lose 6-6 1/2 stone :sigh:.

But the weight didnt go on overnight so i know i will be on this forever even when i am maintaining.

Anyone had some good successes on the diet?

Sugarfree said:
Hi, I wasn't successful with slimming world before and i know that this was not the diet but my approach to dieting full stop.

I am now ready to tackle my weight and fitness i need to lose 6-6 1/2 stone :sigh:.

But the weight didnt go on overnight so i know i will be on this forever even when i am maintaining.

Hi Sugar free, iv been doing sw extra easy for 4 weeks (4th weigh in 2nite) iv lost 7.5lbs up to now & that's with being naughty & not on plan 1 day of each week, this week has been a struggle as its * week, so we will see how its affected at my 7pm weigh in. If I stay the same I won't be to disheartened as I have had a few to many pieces of chocolate this week lol. Xx

Hi everyone got weighed today lost 3.5lb and got SOW, I am buzzing :whistle: thats 10.5lb in 3weeks, I think doing 3 red days and 4 EE days must of worked.:)

Well done clare86, sugarfree I think you will enjoy doing Easy Extra.

Jane x

Back