Slimming World Green & Red FAQ 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
this post has reaffirmed my commitment to getting to goal

You really do put things into clear easy terms. Im not losing but am still focused on this as i see it as a healthy way of eating and that can t be a bad thing ...just disappointing to get on the scales and see no difference past 2 weeks... thinking of giving up alcohol, its a big ask of myself though'!!

this has really helped me thanks clair xx

How do I add my weekly weigh loss to my signature? It keeps its too long?!

Excellent post, thanks....xx

Fantastic post! Explains the plan very well and user friendly! Thank you :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

extra easy

HI just a quick question really, i am doing the extra easy plan, lost 7.5 lb on my first week and only 0.5 last week but still focused. Was just wondering as i had spag bol a couple of evenings using extra lean mince and ingredients, no sauce jars... and pasta spaghetti. I am slightly confused as this meal i would not also feel my plate with a third of superfree foods. would this effect my loss? thanks liza x

Hi Liza, I know what you mean. You could add onions, mushrooms, sweetcorn to it? Also you could use quorn mince instead of beef mince as quorn mince is super speed food. x :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yes its a little more difficult to judge the 1/3rd superfree in a meal like that, but just chuck in loads of superfree veg in the sauce as suggested and dont overdo the pasta and you should be OK.

Hi Liza, I know what you mean. You could add onions, mushrooms, sweetcorn to it? Also you could use quorn mince instead of beef mince as quorn mince is super speed food. x :)

I didnt know quorn mince was SS. You learn something new everyday:D Guess what i'll be having for dinner:p

Just read this post, a real help thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back