slimming world first week over

nemo366

hi all, im really new to this, and im not the best with words but il gv it a try. i joined slimming world last week. i weighed in at 15 stone 11 pounds. i was so ashamed to think i have let myself get to that. i am getting married in 40 weeks, so i really need to lose this weight. my first weigh in is in an hour, hopefully it will go well. any advice you can give me along the way would be great

Hiya just wanted to give you some support, being as youve had no replies. How did you get on in the end. Dont be ashamed of your starting weight, at least you are doing something about it now, just think you will never see that weight again. And your getting married, how exciting!

first week over

hi thanks so much for your reply. i lost 6 and a half pounds. i am so happy. hopefully i will find a new me at the end of all this.

Well done on your weight loss thats a great start i am new to this to have my 1st WI tomorow evening im hoping for a good loss have done good all week

Fantastic start! Don't be embarrassed - you'll never be that weight again, will you?

And good luck Aero!

Back