Slimming world food diary, Perth Australia

ACH

Been here six weeks. Missing slimming world, it has been such a good plan and the only one that works for me. Want to lose about 20lbs. Going to start back on it tomorrow but will be hard without the support of groups like back in the UK.

will post my food diaries and weigh ins to help myself document and for others to get support and inspiration too!

Anyone got got any tips on fat free yogurts I can buy in coles supermarket?

Today's food diary all planned out I'm feeling good for the week ahead. I generally like to save my syns if I have an event which I do at the weekend so won't be having all my syns this week

breakfast: weetabix and semi skimmed milk allowance (HEA AND HEB)

lunch: turkey and quinoa salad. Lean turkey slices with quinoa cucumber tomato peppers onion spinach (FREE)

dinner: chilli con carne made with extra lean beef mince with. Down rice and broccoli and green beans on the side (FREE)

snacks: fat free yogurt forme with strawberries FREE AND SUPERFREE

Hi, I came back from 2 years in Perth recently and Coles is pretty well stocked for yogurts. Try to always stick to Fat Free options, think they do Activia in Coles, or it might be Woolworths. If not, have Fat Free natural yogurt and add your own fruit. :D

Had a good day yesterday! Decided from now on though having a hot choc out is just a waste of syns would rather have one from home for couple of syns plus a curly wurly haha! Making a concoction for tea tonight was supposed to be SW chicken curry but have no curry powder in so using chilli flakes instead chopped toms onion mush peppers etc for chilli chicken with rice! My boyfriend is eating what I make for his dinners too and he loves the recipes.

Today's food diary-

B. Weetabix and milk (HEA HEB)

L. Ham pasta salad. Lean ham slices, cucumber spinach, tomatoe, onion, peppers and pasta

D. Chicken breast, tinned tomatoes, onions mushroom, peppers dried chilli flakes, garlic, salt and pepper with boiled rice

no syns today I am saving them for Saturday as I am at a festival all day! Thankfully taking a picnic so can snack on SW food all day but will no doubt be having several drinks

xx

So today I'm having a BBQ but I'm all prepared! Homemade burgers and saving my HEB for wholemeal roll then I've made syn free rice salad! Love being in control

B scrambled egg and baked beans

L left over chilli chicken from last night with salad

d Bbq chicken breast homemade burger one wholemeal roll HEB rice salad

syns the mince isn't extra lean so will alow a few syns for that plus 2 for dollop of ketchup

Hi sorry not been on for a few days been busy started new job!

For or weetabix I use the sanitarium stuff you can get from woollies and coles it's always on offer for massive boxes and yeh I have 2 for my HEB! I hated it to begin with but now I'm used to it I've forgot what weetabix from the Uk tastes like haha!

Fry light doesn't exist here which is a bummer so I just got the lightest low cal spray oil I could find! Everyone uses a spray oil and they say it's not made a difference to their weight loss so it's fine! Plus I'm only really using it for cooking spag bols and curries etc like once a day or few times a week so not as though I'm using a lot!

hows it going for you?

Today diary

breakfast weetabix milk HEA HEB

Lunch slimming world quiche with salad made from cottage cheese eggs ham peppers tomato and onion. Salad of spinach cucumber tomato and peppers

dinner slimming world chilli boiled rice and oven roasted sweet potatoes chips

snacks 2 apples mandarin strawberries fat free forme yogurt

yesterday

breakfast- fat free forme yogurt ground cinnamon chopped apple and strawberries

lunch- 1 slice wholemeal from 800g loaf HEB tinned span hoops

dinner- pasta bake made with Passata garlic onion mushrooms peppers chilli flakes. Light cheese HEA

syns curly wurly 6 syns

snacks - mandarin

Feeling good today! Keeping up the fluids stomach feels flatter already! Can't wait to get on the scales, going to weigh in on Saturday when I'm visiting family as I've still got no scales :( need to buy some from kmart!

Todays food diary

breakfast-
was up really early as I couldn't sleep after my boyfriend left early for work. Got myself a bowl of fruit (SUPERFREE) with fat free forme yogurt to kick off the day.

later on mid morning had my actual intended breakfast to keep me going til lunch this is why I hate being up early more hours to feel hungry haha! 1 piece wholemeal toast from 800g loaf (HEB) with two boiled eggs

lunch-
slimming world quiche made from natural fat free cottage cheese 3 beaten eggs ham onion peppers tomato. Served with salad of spinach tomato cucumber and peppers with drizzle of free balsamic vinegar. Plenty of SUPERFREE going on here

dinner- spaghetti Bol free mince with tinned toms garlic onion mushrooms stock cube. Free spaghetti. Cheese HEA

NO SYNS TODAY- I don't always have them during the week as I am a weekend girl so I tend to try and save them.mit works for me it doesn't work for others. I don't deprive myself all week though, so for example yesterday I had a curly wurly which was 6 syns today I've had none and tomorrow I won't have any either but on Saturday I may treat myself to a cheat meal or a cider! As long as I know I'm on track and I'm counting it works for me :)

A lot of people viewing. Yet no one getting involved! Join in the conversation fellow skimmers :)

todays diary

breakfast weetabix HEB Milk HEA I only have the teensiest amounts of milk hate drowning cereal so never use my full allowance

lunch pasta (free) tuna in spring water (free) praise 99% fat free mayo 1 syn per tbsp spinach tomato peppers cucumber drizzle of lemon (SUPERFREE)

dinner- baked basa fillet with slimming world sweet potatoe chips (free) broccoli and green beans (SUPERFREE)

syns- praise mayo 1 syn

snacks- fat free forme vanilla yogurt 1 apple 1 handful strawberries sprinkle of ground cinnamon

Fabulous curry on the hob simmering away-

diced chicken breast, onion garlic chopped peppers, tinned tomatoes. Cumin powder, chilli powder curry powder squeeze of lemon juice and splash of extra water to keep it moist. Just made it up as I went along! Free of course

breakfast today

1 wholemeal toast with scrambled egg HEB

lunch tuna pasta mayo 1 syn tuna inspiring water spinach tomato cucumber peppers

hot chocolate with skim milk HEA 3 syns tiny bit of cake someone made me try at work will give it 4 syns

dinner

slimming world curry rice slimming world chips

fat free forme yog strawberries

Well I'm not a happy bunny...

weighed myself and have stayed the same. Ives tuck to plan I've kept a diary and I've started exercise. The only thing that I'm confused over is two people stopped me and said oh wow you've lost weight. Plus I've had water retention and weighed myself in the evening instead of morning like usual so seriously hoping that's it not my true weight.

going to buy myself some scales today so I can do it myself at home one a week at the same time of day instead of waiting to use family's!

Anyway way onwards and upwards today's diary....

breakfast
fat free forme vanilla yogurt sprinkled with ground cinnamon sliced apple and handful of strawberries (free and SUPERFREE)

lunch
1 slice wholemeal bread from 800g loaf (HEB) scrambled eggs (free) spinach cucumber tomatoes (SUPERFREE)

dinner ​pasta (free) mushrooms onions Passata tomatoes broccoli garlic chilli flakes Passata (SUPERFREE) cheese (HEA)

Got my hands on some scales....looks like a 5lb loss for me as I weigh in the mornings when I wake up but last week did it in afternoon after a meal so hadn't shown my true weight!!

Over the moon feeling great!!

breakfast
melon apple strawberries fat free yogurt (free and SF)

lunch1 wholemeal toast from 800g loaf (HEB) tinned spag hoops. Side salad

dinner
leftovers from last nights pasta bake ......pasta (free) Passata onion mushrooms peppers broccoli (SF) light cheese (HEA)

snacks carrot rot sticks slimming world quichequiche

Back