Slimming World (from home) Newbie!

Hi all! I'm starting Slimming World again, this time from home. I started in January of this year at my local class but the woman who runs it was just awful and a lot of people have left. I lost 17lbs in a month but have since fell off the wagon and put it all back on AND more. So I'm starting again and going it alone, hoping for more luck this time! I have a wedding to go to February 15th 2014 (exactly 26 weeks from when I started SW again) and I WILL be a size 14-16 by then!
x

Hi Hannahfaye! Im new here too, just joined today. So this woman at slimming world sounds awful! You should contact their head office and complain, because they need to know. Ive often wondered what it must be like to run a slimming club thing, although ive never joined slimming world myself, I have done weight watchers in the past.
Well good luck with the new start!

Lilly xx

Hi, I lost two stone on SW,the first stone going to meetings for 3months then the last stone the next 3 months doing on my own, just sticking to it most of the time. So I've kept it off for the past year but put on half a stone. I'm looking for motivation without going back to a class!

Hi I rejoined slimming world Tuesday. I had the same problem with the first time I joined slimming world with the consultant she was very good and when I asked for help id I was struggling she never replied to my texts or just said theother members can give lots of support. Atleast the group ive joined now seems really good.
Good luck and you can do it. X

Sorry that should have said she wasnt very good. X

Hi I rejoined slimming world Tuesday. I had the same problem with the first time I joined slimming world with the consultant she was very good and when I asked for help id I was struggling she never replied to my texts or just said theother members can give lots of support. Atleast the group ive joined now seems really good.
Good luck and you can do it. X

How are u getting on with ur first week nearly over?

Hi guys! I'm a bit rubbish and forgotten I'd posted this! I weighed myself Monday morning and had lost 7lbs and 9 3/4 inches! How did you guys do? I'm finding it easy for now, not sure what it will be like when I'm back at work and busy busy busy! Xx

Hi guys! I'm a bit rubbish and forgotten I'd posted this! I weighed myself Monday morning and had lost 7lbs and 9 3/4 inches! How did you guys do? I'm finding it easy for now, not sure what it will be like when I'm back at work and busy busy busy! Xx

That's excellent.. It's a great feeling isn't it. Well done.

I'm doing crap this weekend. I've been out the last two nights and had Thai lastnight and drinks. Ill just have to get on w it today and try b good the next few days.

Hi Hannafaye, I'm new to SW and doing it from home too. You did well!! I've only been doing it a couple of days so not due to weigh till next Tuesday, but I'm enjoying it so far - particularly enjoying not having to weigh and measure stuff! x

Back