Slimming World Girl

5lb today :D no idea how I did it :D makes up for last week

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Well done on progress so far :) I'm a student as well and i find it unavoidable to not go out drinking and binge out afterwards when I'm with my friends but i find if I'm good the rest of the week I still loose, I've been on slimming world 15 weeks and haven't gained yet...praying i don't gain at all! Just leave the guilt behind cause it's what will get you down :)

Thank you guys :) I just went shopping and bought a size 14 dress :D makes me so happy to go into a shop and know I can buy anything in there :) dancing again tomorrow and although I didn't ice skate this week I've spent so much time on my feet so hopefully that'll make a difference :) I'm really wanting to start running I just am gathering the courage to start :)

I know its been a while but i've had a little blip because of alot of stress at uni. I've still been going to group but I just wasn't counting syns or even considering healthier options. Just went a bit wild really. I haven't done too much damage hopefully. I have reassessed my goals. I've changed my target to just not being overweight anymore for now because that seems so much more achievable than my dream weight. I watched a documentary on Gaby Douglas and how she became an Olympic champion and a phrase she lives by is "Make today better than yesterday" which spoke to me and thought it's just getting worse and worse and that is no way to live and so I feel as though it'd reset my mind set alittle. Another was you'll never reach a dream unless you make it a goal and in everything you do you're thinking about how you can acheive that goal. So yes :) Just a little update...I'm wearing size 14 jeans now :D :D :D i've been going to a fitness class so i've been losing inches not lbs but that made me rather happy too :)

Hi Ali, hope you and your family have had a lovely christmas. Just read your last post well done you getting into a 14's thats brill :)

keep going you are doing so well.

Hi Ali, hope you and your family have had a lovely christmas. Just read your last post well done you getting into a 14's thats brill :)

keep going you are doing so well.

Thanks :) I'm 13.11 now :) lost 0.5 over Christmas :eek: and then 4.5 this week :) I'm not sure about the new SP plan....how do you feel about it?

a loss over xmas is great hun and well done on your 4.5 this week.

i think the sp would be good for a boost but i can't see myself using it too much, id miss my carbs!!

I haven't tried SP as I don't go to classes so not entirely sure what the official rules are....I've read stuff on here but without knowing exactly what veggies are classed S I wouldn't be doing it properly thats the only thing. My meals are protein based anyway so i'm probably doing it anyway lol....

well done on a loss over xmas thats great :)

I haven't tried SP as I don't go to classes so not entirely sure what the official rules are....I've read stuff on here but without knowing exactly what veggies are classed S I wouldn't be doing it properly thats the only thing. My meals are protein based anyway so i'm probably doing it anyway lol....

well done on a loss over xmas thats great :)

Do you have an online subscription? I think it has the symbols on there...if not... Can you PM me your email address...and I shall send you a screenshot or something...or is that not allowed on this forum...

Back